Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Will be back here on the 28th....every time I download albums it's very easy to conveniently not go cop from the store. Can't do the boi BS like that, nh doe.
My exact thoughts. Gotta support, DL'ing the leak makes me lazy.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Will be back here on the 28th....every time I download albums it's very easy to conveniently not go cop from the store. Can't do the boi BS like that, nh doe.

I thought it was just me.  I only listened to a portion of Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay because a MD @ a local radio station sent it to me.  I haven't and won't listen to anything else until the 28th.

I thought it was just me.  I only listened to a portion of Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay because a MD @ a local radio station sent it to me.  I haven't and won't listen to anything else until the 28th.

disc

disc

^ For sure.

The Intro is too nice
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom