Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

First listen in headphones i wasn't impressed. Listened in the car and I'm buying the album.

Album knocks no doubt 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dont compare it to TML tho

%%$+ is nice for what it is
smokin.gif

Album knocks no doubt 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dont compare it to TML tho

%%$+ is nice for what it is
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I'm shocked at how good this album is
As dissapointing as FFV3 was, this is a big step up....should've had a Cudi feature tho 

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I'm shocked at how good this album is
As dissapointing as FFV3 was, this is a big step up....should've had a Cudi feature tho 

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Wait, so you guys like Big Sean, want his album, but you're all stealing it? No wonder the Soulja Boys of the industry get so much shine.

#poor
Well, honestly I've never been the type to buy albums, but if I did download it and like it a lot I would buy the album. Even if I didn't buy it then I could still be persuaded to buy tickets to a concert or something like that where they still get my money.

Wait, so you guys like Big Sean, want his album, but you're all stealing it? No wonder the Soulja Boys of the industry get so much shine.

#poor
Well, honestly I've never been the type to buy albums, but if I did download it and like it a lot I would buy the album. Even if I didn't buy it then I could still be persuaded to buy tickets to a concert or something like that where they still get my money.

Downloaded the album & regardless will by 2-3 copies. Always do with my favorites artists. I support Big Sean 110%

Downloaded the album & regardless will by 2-3 copies. Always do with my favorites artists. I support Big Sean 110%

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

#poor
Thats what im saying. They're gonna be rich anyway. Im broke.

#poor

Originally Posted by Jay02

#poor
Not all of these artists are as rich as you'd think.

And even if they are, wouldn't you want to get paid for something you worked hard for?

Personally, I buy every album I enjoy from the artists I'm a fan of out of support for the music. But I understand where you're coming from.

Different strokes for different folks.

Pause.

Originally Posted by Jay02

#poor
Not all of these artists are as rich as you'd think.

And even if they are, wouldn't you want to get paid for something you worked hard for?

Personally, I buy every album I enjoy from the artists I'm a fan of out of support for the music. But I understand where you're coming from.

Different strokes for different folks.

Pause.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by zube42

Album is cool but yall are hyping it up a bit much
laugh.gif

This 
This I enjoy the CD but dont know for how long. Side-note I guess I'm the only person who likes TML, I still play it today not a bad song on the cd

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by zube42

Album is cool but yall are hyping it up a bit much
laugh.gif

This 
This I enjoy the CD but dont know for how long. Side-note I guess I'm the only person who likes TML, I still play it today not a bad song on the cd

Back
Top Bottom