Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

Originally Posted by BX GOT EM

AllHipHop.com: How much do Young Money artists bounce off each other? I noticed you have similar inflections and cadences or rhyme patterns. I noticed this one thing that Nicki said, “It’s going down. Basement.

Originally Posted by BX GOT EM

AllHipHop.com: How much do Young Money artists bounce off each other? I noticed you have similar inflections and cadences or rhyme patterns. I noticed this one thing that Nicki said, “It’s going down. Basement.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Sean and CB new song is nice. 
http://www.complex.com/music/2011/02/listen-big-sean-f-chris-brown-my-last

pimp.gif
Big Sean - My Last feat. Chris Brown | Prod. No ID
http://www.usershare.net/9uw3z8en627f

i still like ffv2,1 over 3 which ironically seems to be what everyones lovin.

he seemed to have switched material to rappin bout chicks on his nuts, and bein so fly..dunno i met dude a few times whenever he came out to la back in 07-08 and dude's personality is super meek and laid. not a bad thing, but def dont believe all his music about how pimp and fly he is.

still check his stuff out tho. we'll see if this cb track gets some mainstream love and lets him keep that release date.
didnt see dude ever makin a single thatd blowup, esp after b$#$#in. lol

i still like ffv2,1 over 3 which ironically seems to be what everyones lovin.

he seemed to have switched material to rappin bout chicks on his nuts, and bein so fly..dunno i met dude a few times whenever he came out to la back in 07-08 and dude's personality is super meek and laid. not a bad thing, but def dont believe all his music about how pimp and fly he is.

still check his stuff out tho. we'll see if this cb track gets some mainstream love and lets him keep that release date.
didnt see dude ever makin a single thatd blowup, esp after b$#$#in. lol

That "My Last" is ill. I still think they should of put out "Shiii Got Damn" out as a first single with Big Sean verses and Chris Brown hooks. 

That "My Last" is ill. I still think they should of put out "Shiii Got Damn" out as a first single with Big Sean verses and Chris Brown hooks. 

That new joint sounds more like a 2nd or 3rd single than a first. Its straight tho.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

He's gotten A LOT better
Agreed. He's found his lane. He had to hear that "monotone" criticism, cuz he's switched his delivery up a lot.

That BET Cypher + the Vol3 did a lot for his buzz. Wasn't this many people f'in with him around this time last year...one thing he got going for him is the female co-sign. He drops a lot of those cocky 'yall aint f'in with me' type lines so many of these birds be eat up. Same formula that worked for Wayne/Drake.

That new joint sounds more like a 2nd or 3rd single than a first. Its straight tho.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

He's gotten A LOT better
Agreed. He's found his lane. He had to hear that "monotone" criticism, cuz he's switched his delivery up a lot.

That BET Cypher + the Vol3 did a lot for his buzz. Wasn't this many people f'in with him around this time last year...one thing he got going for him is the female co-sign. He drops a lot of those cocky 'yall aint f'in with me' type lines so many of these birds be eat up. Same formula that worked for Wayne/Drake.

anyone else notice the hottest verses on this song is from that olddd cypher (i think from sxsw?)

lol never seen as much recycling for a verse as sean did with this but songs def catchy thanks to that no id.

anyone else notice the hottest verses on this song is from that olddd cypher (i think from sxsw?)

lol never seen as much recycling for a verse as sean did with this but songs def catchy thanks to that no id.

Happy that the album is suppose to drop in March, I'll definitely buy a copy. Been waiting since 08 for this

Happy that the album is suppose to drop in March, I'll definitely buy a copy. Been waiting since 08 for this

Nah, I'm not really feelin' that as a single for mainstream....

Sean Don did spit some hot fire on the track though...

Nah, I'm not really feelin' that as a single for mainstream....

Sean Don did spit some hot fire on the track though...

Back
Top Bottom