***OFFICIAL BIG SEAN Thread***

YO! I'll spin it a few more times... But Cudi is the correct person to push first. "Rap music" just ain't poppin'. Cudi can open the doorfor the label to run through.

"Getcha Some" was my joint in Summer '07.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

cudi is a bootleg kanye...i jus cant rock with him..he tries to hard to me..wayyyy to hard

plain and simple...kid cudi=kanye now....big sean=early kanye......i just happen to like the early kanye better..maybe thats what it is

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by LB81986

Ya'll serious?? He gets props but he's not better than CuDi. And he jacks some of Cudi's style at times.

A Kid Named Cudi Mixtape > this

^TRUTH

I swear dudes is gassing Kudi right now..... Cleveland is actually one of my stomping grounds and I only half way kinda like this dude....

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude flopped like Vlade Divac with his argument. FAIL.

^I look at it like...Big Sean is to Kanye what J.R Writer is to Cam (circa Writer's Block Vol. 2). Definitely influenced by dude, same style but with morebars, nicer spitter, obviously not the better rapper/artist.

Cudi, he straight. Just not a fan of the lane he's in musically. When he's over a hot beat (Cleveland Is The Reason), he's dope. But I dont #@%*with them far out beats he stay "rapping" on...

YO! Well. for the record...

Cudi on "Insomniac" > Big Sean on "Rollin"

And I don't even see the Big Sean as early Kanye. I do but not really. Then as far as Cudi... AKNC dropped months before 808's. So could it be thatKanye dug his lane and he then went that route?

DF!!!

Don't know about Cudi. I tried to get into his smusic, but I can't really rock with him.
I do agree that he should be pushed first, in order to open the door for Sean.
Sean is the truth imo though. He got some spit in him. (NH).

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Well. for the record...

Cudi on "Insomniac" > Big Sean on "Rollin"

And I don't even see the Big Sean as early Kanye. I do but not really. Then as far as Cudi... AKNC dropped months before 808's. So could it be that Kanye dug his lane and he then went that route?

DF!!!
listen to seans flow and then..look at how he dresses...early kanye just with a fitted on..then look how cudi dresses...the latest version ofkanye

YO! Still ain't seeing it. I'd be inclined to go with Sean comparison. But Cudi dropped "Day N Nite" before being to GOOD. DF!!!

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^I look at it like...Big Sean is to Kanye what J.R Writer is to Cam (circa Writer's Block Vol. 2). Definitely influenced by dude, same style but with more bars, nicer spitter, obviously not the better rapper/artist.

Cudi, he straight. Just not a fan of the lane he's in musically. [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]When he's over a hot beat (Cleveland Is The Reason), he's dope. But I dont #@%* with them far out beats he stay "rapping" on...[/color]
this guy gets it!!

although--I must say I'm feelin' Cudi's new tape better than his last
eyes.gif

and uh...yea, the picture

I dl'ed the mixtape and I liked a couple joints but he needs to pick better beats...some ofthem were just wack

YO!
Originally Posted by notoriousWES

cudi version aint better than sean's

I currently disagree. I'll spin this tape a few more times and see if my mind changes.

DF!!!

lol..c'mon ant..do you truely in your heart think cudi's version of rollin is better than big seans?

IDK...I mean I rock with dude music and all, He cold as hell...but I can't !+#+ with him like that because I HATE it when people gas somebody up. All my _sand girls around the way straight ******** this _ like no other. I'm proud of my mans and all, I went to high school wit him for a min but people make menot really want to hear his music.That's why i can't mess with Drake like that eventhough I know he nice...

Did you go to King tho? Cuz my n*gga Brennen Antfield (C/ of '06) just got killed the other day
tired.gif
. Everybody knew him in that B'...you know him?

Naw I ain't go to King and I don't know him....That name sound hella familiar though, did he hoop or play football?

Back
Top Bottom