Official Bitcoin Thread

What would the masses think of Bitcoin if it were displayed and talked about in Satoshi terms instead? I bet EVERYONE and their mother would have zero hesitation in getting in at that point.

Pompliano explained this perfect. When your local NFL stadiums etc start having an option to buy hot dogs in sats it'll be easier for people to understand. thats far away though I think.

You all need to hop on Gemini and get on that AMP wave. Former alum was just shooting the **** about its long-term plan, and I honestly believe this rivals my ADA play as the most upside for the next 4 years.

I am not a financial advisor. I like the coin. Buy the dips. Buy the highs. Buy Pluto.

I'm in the missed the boat group. I think most people who say that are referring to the ability of the working man to make life changing money. I'm still buying into BTC because you can still make money but 1 BTC will have to be worth half a milly before I can go 'rari shopping:lol:

so buy some other coin. Saying you missed the boat won’t make you any money.

buy some safe stuff and some long shots and hope for the best. That’s all you can do.

“Damn I missed the boat. Btc pumped to 1k I should’ve got in months ago :frown:

- investors on January 2017.

do y’all not see the Ethereum price right now? Do you think only 1 coin is going to win in this space?

bitcoin will forever be the king I’m not saying Ethereum can do what bitcoin did, but how do you talk yourself out of the race without ever stepping into the arena?

The integer-bias of not owning 1 BTC is really going to teach some of you a tough lesson. Let me be clear: ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOUR % ROI. There’s a reason institutions are only buying BTC, not sh-tcoins. Do what you will with this info, but I just want to see NT make prudent financial decisions.

do y’all not see the Ethereum price right now? Do you think only 1 coin is going to win in this space?

bitcoin will forever be the king I’m not saying Ethereum can do what bitcoin did, but how do you talk yourself out of the race without ever stepping into the arena?

Btc is up 300% in a year aave is up 300% in a month. :lol:

you got options people.

I literally was about to write

"I missed the boat" - sombody in 2017, probably

1612823453533.png

1612822535552.png

1612822889070.png

Don't be being Bearish when firms like Grayscale are bullish.

Also, don't think Bitcoin is only where money can be made. These guys are going to be buying the dip and loading up on other bluechip coins like Chainlink, AAVE, Polkadot etc..

You all need to hop on Gemini and get on that AMP wave. Former alum was just shooting the **** about its long-term plan, and I honestly believe this rivals my ADA play as the most upside for the next 4 years.

I am not a financial advisor. I like the coin. Buy the dips. Buy the highs. Buy Pluto.
How much for Pluto?! :pimp:

No such thing as missing the boat right now

FACTS.

Bull run conditions you put money into 10 projects your shooting 8-10 from the field at worst.

After that its a matter of % gained.

Problem is you can feel like you’re taking the L if your **** only does 30% when you see other **** going 2-3x.

It doesn’t last forever though so need to keep some perspective.

The integer-bias of not owning 1 BTC is really going to teach some of you a tough lesson. Let me be clear: ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOUR % ROI. There’s a reason institutions are only buying BTC, not sh-tcoins. Do what you will with this info, but I just want to see NT make prudent financial decisions.

I see your point but %ROI is why people shoot for **** coins :lol:

Smart move by Elon. If the coin tanks, you right it off as a loss. However, if you have 1.5 Billy and it continues to increase in value, that 1.5 billion investment can be worth 2 bill In a few months.

Oh, NOW my wife wants to set up a coin base account after she was clowning me and my boys for fiending while our wives and gf’s were like 🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️

I told her btc eth split 1/1 or aave if you wanna roll the dice 1/1/1

Back
Top Bottom