Official Bitcoin Thread

As long as ltc doesn’t go up too much I’m cool
7B4B83D1-51D1-427E-9A2B-86BB36E96439.gif

I see your point but %ROI is why people shoot for **** coins :lol:

I hear ya, but that’s really just akin to gambling. People have a very surface level understanding of this space and tend to just run with misleading narratives without sound technical knowledge of how the protocol they’re investing in works.
Nothing has come close to outpacing BTC on a 10 yr timeframe. People need to understand sound money fundamentals and they will understand why BTC has and will come out on top.

You all need to hop on Gemini and get on that AMP wave. Former alum was just shooting the **** about its long-term plan, and I honestly believe this rivals my ADA play as the most upside for the next 4 years.

I am not a financial advisor. I like the coin. Buy the dips. Buy the highs. Buy Pluto.
AMP is literally the easiest path to enable wide scale adoption and spending of crypto. Backed by the Winklevos twins, powering Gemini pay, it’s very early.

I'm in on 1 BTC and throwing money at it like I did to get to 1 because I never threw a bag at it and got in late. Its gonna take even longer to get to 2 with the way its rising so yeah I missed the BTC boat. I throw a couple bucks at different stuff just to see what will happen. BTC is like Dogecoin when you got Elon money.

I'm in on 1 BTC and throwing money at it like I did to get to 1 because I never threw a bag at it and got in late. Its gonna take even longer to get to 2 with the way its rising so yeah I missed the BTC boat. I throw a couple bucks at different stuff just to see what will happen. BTC is like Dogecoin when you got Elon money.

It's like you're just missing what people are saying. You don't need to have whole btc's to make a profit

It's like you're just missing what people are saying. You don't need to have whole btc's to make a profit
I'm not saying that at all, why would I put my money in it if I didnt think I could make money in it? I'm talking about life changing money.

If you’re looking to make life changing money off crypto I feel like you’ll make a lot of bad decisions.

to each his own I guess, if you want to go 100% moon bag that’s cool but I’d rather at least have 2/3 in something decent whether it’s btc or some other coin.

if you got it to blow, right on.

I said I missed the boat to make life changing money :lol: I'm in it to get what I can. the only thing I got is BTC that took a few years to become whole, and some Doge cause I won some money.

Keeping my majority of my crypto investments in Ethereum and BTC. All these other alts are very wishy-washy. Gotta read up on them some more before I make my decision on who I put my money in. Imagine owning BtC Cash at it's peak thinking it would go up higher only to see it drop and people telling you there are better options to buy.

yall LTC bag holders salivating to break even 😂 😂

Was talking to my LTC holding homies today and we all agreed it's kinda wild LTC hasn't run it up yet. Granted the market has changed so much since 2017.

Ltc was basically one of 3 coin options on coinbase at the time and that really helped that coin get to 400 (ATH), now it's just lagging further and further and further behind ETH and BTC.

I still have a small bag of LTC but I have no hope that it will moon anywhere close to the gains I'm seeing from other crypto assets.

Keeping my majority of my crypto investments in Ethereum and BTC. All these other alts are very wishy-washy. Gotta read up on them some more before I make my decision on who I put my money in. Imagine owning BtC Cash at it's peak thinking it would go up higher only to see it drop.

I think johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm posted this like a month or so back And it's gold in my opinion (obviously I liked it so much I screenshot and shared to a couple friends). It's not the bible by any means but it's one of the better portfolio tips I've seen for people who want to play it somewhat safe.

My port doesn't look like this at all but I'm working to increase my btc and make this somewhat a reality.
Resized_Screenshot_20210103-193517_Chrome.jpeg

Was talking to my LTC holding homies today and we all agreed it's kinda wild LTC hasn't run it up yet. Granted the market has changed so much since 2017.

Ltc was basically one of 3 coin options on coinbase at the time and that really helped that coin get to 400 (ATH), now it's just lagging further and further and further behind ETH and BTC.

I still have a small bag of LTC but I have no hope that it will moon anywhere close to the gains I'm seeing from other crypto assets.
put it all on LINK

Keeping my majority of my crypto investments in Ethereum and BTC. All these other alts are very wishy-washy. Gotta read up on them some more before I make my decision on who I put my money in. Imagine owning BtC Cash at it's peak thinking it would go up higher only to see it drop and people telling you there are better options to buy.
Literally bought Bitcoin cash at 4100
Idk how y’all do that 9-5 **** :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom