Official Bitcoin Thread

I think I saw it on Twitter but someone this week posted an actual news clipping from 2000 with the headline the internet is just a fad and will fade from everyday mainstream use, implying a comparison with the older generation’s today view of crypto. :lol:

There are very real concerns about some of these coins' future. Please do your due diligence and understand the XRP case.

My opinion is that we will soon see at least a bifurcation of coins from speculative stores of value to platform securities. This means that my ADA play will be like buying into AAPL or TSLA. This means that BTC will remain just this speculative thing that only has value because people say it does.

Anything only has value because they say it does though.

we’re going to see a lot of ****ery to come because they will do anything to protect the value of the dollar.

Bitcoin trying, but the overall market is just too bearish now.

As Nasdaq continues to plummet, many traders with BTC will be forced to sell to meet margin calls.

I love BTC, check my post history in this thread for many years now, but I am just being realistic.

Hoping to buy many more coins for cheap when the dust settles.

Bitcoin trying, but the overall market is just too bearish now.

As Nasdaq continues to plummet, many traders with BTC will be forced to sell to meet margin calls.

I love BTC, check my post history in this thread for many years now, but I am just being realistic.

Hoping to buy many more coins for cheap when the dust settles.
Actually canceled my dca’ing for bitcoin. Not because I need the money, but I rather throw it toward stocks while tech goes on sale. If corn comes down heavy, I’ll reverse back to buying but I’m pretty happy with what I have for now.

I quit dca Bitcoin too. You guys flamed me last time I said that. :lol:
At your stage in the game it’s the only way you can accumulate safely. If I was still in the aggressive accumulation stage, I would dca. At this point, I’m only going to be buying pull backs that are minimum of 10-15%.

At your stage in the game it’s the only way you can accumulate safely. If I was still in the aggressive accumulation stage, I would dca. At this point, I’m only going to be buying pull backs that are minimum of 10-15%.

I got so hyped at the eth sale I blew my btc budget on eth. I’ll resume shortly.

TBH I'm slightly confused with the talk of not doing DCA anymore.

Are you saying it's not the play anymore or is it only because you are sitting at a level that you feel good with?

Part of me is talking **** but here’s the thing, we have a lower high forming and there will be a pull back to the 38-42k range again, I expect a bounce, that bounce needs to be strong, with heavy volume and conviction. If it’s anemic and makes another lower high, that’s when 20k becomes something I actually think can happen, until then, I’m just talking ****. Having said that, I wouldn’t be surprised because bitcoin ****s with people all of the time. I’m actually raising some money here so I can move it into stocks. But I wouldn’t be trying to time the market. Just accumulate and know the max risk. We don’t ever go below 20k again unless another liquidity crisis hits like last year.

It would not surprise me one bit to see BTC under 10k again. The **** is completely pointless other than a store of value that I think will ultimately appreciate (for no good reason, but I'm always going to have some).

At least with gold I can rock some rings n ****.

Back
Top Bottom