Official Bitcoin Thread

Buy high, sell low :pimp:

Yup :pimp:

A3733815-2051-4F5B-B810-551F6F6D90E8.jpeg

Last edited:
I follow so many crypto traders that I get kinda anxious by proxy. Have to remind myself I’m not selling for a while no matter what happens and keep it pushing lol. These price changes in the short term don’t impact me like they impact all these traders.

Probably best to unfollow most of em but they provide a lot of good analysis.

but what if a crash leads to another 3 year bear market

He’s probably holding for longer than 3 years. I am at least.

I think the difference for any future bear markets is that they will be shorter lived due to increased market knowledge and participation toward crypto currency being way bigger now than 2017/18. Major Corporations are dipping their toes into cryptocurrency, and when some of these players enter a market, others follow.

By the way. Gemini allows you to set specific price alerts and send a notification to your phone.
Did it for ETH at $1399.

app sucks but that’s a feature I wish all these apps had. I don’t want to do stop or limit orders, I just want to have them send me a notification so I can look at it closer and make a decision to buy, sell or stay put.

You can also do that in the Delta app and I'm sure Blockfolio has that feature as well. You get to pick the exchange as well
Comes in handy when you want to keep tabs on some coins.

but what if a crash leads to another 3 year bear market

The bear is the foundation. I see so many coins are 50x or more from this time last year.
I was too busy saving Fiat instead of capitalising. Not making that same mistake this time.

Anyone know of any exchanges that don't use Plaid for ACH? Or should I just get a new bank? :lol:

I went ahead and opened a whole new account :lol:

Got so sick of the errors and I damn sure was not going to pay $25 to wire transfer each time
Yeah I think I'm gonna have to look into it. I've used Coinbase Pro as my on ramp for alts forever. Buy ETH on Coinbase Pro > Send to exchange > Buy alts. But since they started passing gas fees to the customer it's killed my modest altcoin buys. And I'm not trying to sign up to 100 different exchanges, do KYC, etc, and find out that they use Plaid or only do wires :lol:.

I just pulled the trigger on more eth because I’m not risking it.

had a 1200 dollar order but that might not happen.

Yea I don't understand this "Im waiting for it to hit x dollars before i buy more" mentality. It seems now is the time to buy more. Then when that dollar amount doesn't hit, it's "darn i missed it"

Yea I don't understand this "Im waiting for it to hit x dollars before i buy more" mentality. It seems now is the time to buy more. Then when that dollar amount doesn't hit, it's "darn i missed it"

sometimes I’ll put fat lowball orders in as a yolo type deal and most times they don’t hit. In the morning when I wake up but I got eth for 1300 doing that.

but that’s just for fun.

I’m still buying low just wondering if I missed the bottom but my gut tells me it isn’t

Back
Top Bottom