Official Bitcoin Thread

The master is back.

Good to see Telcoin doing well. It was the first ICO I got into back in 2017 before the crash :smh:
Good to see the legit projects rising to the top even after a bear market.

Just goes to show you might have to wait years but it should eventually be worth it.

For Quick, do you buy through Quickswap and setup Metamask for the Matic network? Appreciate the help! :nerd:

Quickswap also has a ERC-20 version so you can get it on Uniswap.
If you want to use the Quickswap dex though, then you will need to setup Matic Network on your Metamask then transfer coins from ETH to Matic using a bridge.

Last edited:
aave at $500

reading crypto forums/threads can be upsetting as a New Yorker with this **** restrictions, good to see you guys get success though

this!!! Been waiting for that dip for a minute so I can buy another huge chunk. Joint keeps going up steady.

Now I don’t even feel like shaving some profits, just straight ride or die HODLing :lol:

I’m in the same boat, I’ve been buying alts all winter but I’m about to start going in on eth regardless of price.

I don’t even convert them man. :lol:

I had a **** ton of REN and converted it and now it’s tripled up. Learned my lesson.

What’s the next best krypto coin that’s still fairly cheap? I need to get on this train while I’m able
Damn I missed out on ETH when it was low
Oh well at least I got one now

Idk when this ride ends, but be prepared for the most heinous experience of your financial life when it does. It’s all fun hodl’ing when you’re making money daily, but just know the risks you’re facing and know what you legitimately can afford to leave on the table short term. 10k eth will happen. But it’ll see less than 1k before 10 if history is any indicator of how things go.

Idk when this ride ends, but be prepared for the most heinous experience of your financial life when it does. It’s all fun hodl’ing when you’re making money daily, but just know the risks you’re facing and know what you legitimately can afford to leave on the table short term. 10k eth will happen. But it’ll see less than 1k before 10 if history is any indicator of how things go.

Do you really think we will see the bad old days of an 80% depreciation in A matter of days will happen again?

Back
Top Bottom