Official Bitcoin Thread

Average and overall portfolio is important. I have a buddy into doge at a 2 cent average. He’s hyping it beyond belief. I’m glad you got in many months ago, but getting in now is a near death wish.
ETH, if you got in 3 months ago, you doubled your money. 12 months ago, you’re at 15x gains. Many will ride the sinking ship to break even (if it comes to that). Taking advice from anyone anywhere for anything is tricky.

keep buying bro, who cares. If it tanks tomorrow so what you can buy more for cheap. This isn’t the last time it will be ath.

my boy started buying crypto years ago and only buys dips and is pretty conservative. I just buy it no matter what. I’ve passed him in a few months. :lol:
That’s what I’ve been doing with AMP and BTC. Throw in a weekly $30-$50 and just let it do its thing.

Looking forward to a few years from now when my investments doubled or tripled

Any theories on if a huge correction does take place why it won’t take 2-3 years to bounce back again?

What app y’all using?

kucoin to purchase, then I put it in my ledger for piece of mind.

look at this weekly chart
E0eYjY0XsAA1tKT.jpeg

I can only make assumptions based on 12 years of history. if it happens, thats amazing, if it doesn't, my bags become worth more which is just as good.
I respect this answer a lot.

In truth no one "knows", but basing your assessment off of history is probably the only logical way to make predictions.

And you're right if it drops it's good for people who say they've been priced out of certain assets. If it doesn't drop I'm glad I got what I got.

Mentally my holdings have already shifted the way I live my life. I'm not selling anything for a long time but it's good to know this job isn't the end all be all for my family. I have real estate and some other side hustles but nothing beats my current crypto bags.

Back
Top Bottom