Official Bitcoin Thread

I dunno I kinda feel like this is a perfect storm for something like shiba to go crazy. I'd put a couple days salary on it if you nasty

If you nasty, shouldn’t you go for cumrocket?
F732D471-6607-4D8B-8172-965E5BE31465.gif

Y’all out here wasting precious eth to buy Shiba and the market is about to roll over and come in heavy. Good luck.

I’ll be buying this dip to the 21 ema that’ll be here probably by morning or noon tomorrow. From there, we’ll see what happens. Ideally want a retest of the break out point to start using some size. Tech stocks are dead, if you don’t think crypto will follow (at least short term), you’re naive.
bear szn soon?

If you want to gamble on these memes, go for it, just don’t be a fool and throw money you can’t afford to lose at it.

y’all are one hell of a topping indicator, though, I will say that. This is why you dca regardless of price each week, and when we see exaggerated moves lower you start hitting the ask and pyramid down to size in.

I’m dying at this crypto **** right now. These joke coins are gonna make millionaires, and make ****** lose mad money. I hope all of us in here are on the right side of things . I don’t need a lambo. I’ll just take a Tesla Model 3 .
I’ll just take a hooked up Big Boy Rubicon

If you want to gamble on these memes, go for it, just don’t be a fool and throw money you can’t afford to lose at it.

y’all are one hell of a topping indicator, though, I will say that. This is why you dca regardless of price each week, and when we see exaggerated moves lower you start hitting the ask and pyramid down to size in.
So buy Shib or nah?

Two hours ago shiba this and shiba that. A couple people said don’t burn up your eth on shiba that’s all. :lol:

Buy it if you want, it’s a lottery ticket. I’m not buying it because I don’t have anything to buy it with on deck right now besides eth. I don’t feel like calling my bank or waiting 5 days for my tether to clear to move off coinbase.

lunarcrush is a good site for trending crypto. i also use tokensniffer, messari.io, reddit, and discord. discord is probably my favorite.

its a small gamble when these tokens are priced at ten millionths of a dollar. $100 equated into 200M SHIB and that goes for any token at ten millionths of a dollar. if you're early you win.

lunarcrush is a good site for trending crypto. i also use tokensniffer, messari.io, reddit, and discord. discord is probably my favorite.

its a small gamble when these tokens are priced at ten millionths of a dollar. $100 equated into 200M SHIB and that goes for any token at ten millionths of a dollar. if you're early you win.
So many discords out there. Which one do you like (and no I’m not paying for one or a cook group lmao)?

Guys, just remember the Market has cycles. There is no rush to get into the dog coins, IMO.
Some have Billion dollar market caps now so you might not see the gains from others who got in early.

Not saying we're at the top for those coins but just don't put in more than you can afford to lose.

i still think we have a few months to go in this bull cycle but doesn't mean the prices can't crash.

NFT tokens across the board had a big crash last month. 70% in some cases and those are coins with utility, in a bull run.

My big takeaway from all this is the power of social media. Elon Musk and Tik Tok especially :lol:
At one point, these coins will go down. DogeCoin has been through the cycle many times. When that happens. I'm ready.
Doge, Akita and Shibu are now on reputable exchanges so no need to worry about rug pulls. I'll just toss in like $50 and forget about it until the next hype cycle which could even be years.

Like I said before ETH can make you Bipolar. Someone get Vitalik on the line please.

All these dogs clogging up the network. How is it costing $300 for a transaction.

1620725148173.png

On the other hand, It's back over 4K though

And we won't stop
Cause we can't stop

Not even gonna front I chased a lil of the Shiba coin just in case that **** pops. Yes I know better but like others I got tired of looking goofy when doge did what it shouldn't be able to do. I only bought enough that if the .01 ever happens I can cop a nice Porsche and dip.

Spent nothing on the gas to send the funds over either thanks to Nexo. Already had some Stablecoins sitting over there so I just sent them free of charge with 1 of my free withdrawals for the month.

I've said it before and I will say it again Nexo is the ****.

Back
Top Bottom