Official Bitcoin Thread

That was a BOLD move man. :rofl:

For real :lol:
9189CEAB-FCDE-4269-B6A1-03A10C8865C0.gif

Polkaswap $PSWAP is available now to purchase on Uniswap. (you can directly from polkaswap if trying to pay gas fees, you will need a metamask and polkadot js wallet to interact with it)

Its a Uniswap competitor under the Polkadot/Kusama/Sora ecosystem. It will allow cross chain swaps not just erc20 tokens only.

If it gets traction look at prices of Uniswap. Cake (Binance) and Sushi as an indicator.
Need to sit down and dd it but pswap has my attention.

cuban’s argument is key. A crypto should either be a platform that value is built on, or the token needs to unlock value for the holder. If you don’t get either, there’s very little reason to own it.

Its not just ETH. Cardano needs to worry about PolkaDOT,NEAR,Kusama,Solana,Avalanche, Flow, Cosmos, Mina Protocol, Sora, Kadena ,Darwinia etc... Just to name a few.

Cardano been out for a hot minute with no product. Charles is basically Dr.Dre telling us about detox album lol

Not to say Cardano isnt gonna be a thing but first mover advantage is real if DOT Kusama Avalanche Solana and Cosmos are grabbing Market share and businesses and developers and People are interacting with these platforms and Cardano aint got no product out by then will people just drop everything and move over to Cardano? Yes there is room for everyone since the new web/world is being built in front of eyes .

Also solid move to catch the eth dump/Cardano swing up. Thats def a bold move.

Gotta pick your horse(s) and ride with them to produce what they're say they're going to produce. You bet on the right horse, you're going to be up big eventually.

I built a big chase position the last two weeks, now it looks like we’re rolling over and short term due for a correction. Goal is to add again at the 21 ema and if that breaks wait for a 200 day test (if the 50 fails) or add on the snap back over the 21. Use tech stocks as a guide for crypto here.

I don't get how Charles was in ETH as an OG before Vitalik and the foundation kicked him out and Cardano still has no smart contracts after all these years. Marc Cuban spitting nothing but facts.

IMG_20210515_165506.jpg

Yeah Cardano/Hoskinson is taking a gamble by going by their method/process of peer-reviewed this and that before release/implementation.

That takes lots of time, and is thorough and great for the output of the final product in the end, but time is also money.

He/they're playing the very long game.

Used my dai on the sidelines ($10k) and bought:

2x ETH
3x XOR

Bought TFD.

D73511C8-DB53-48CC-9523-805D868D2970.jpeg
PSWAP is up 100% from the day I noticed it and passed because of gas fees. Smh. That’s annoying.

I've been using pswap since intial launch (see my post above). I've been also providing LP xor:eth and xor/pswap for the past 2wks and getting good pswap/rewards considering its a very EARLY project and who knows where pswap will be in a few months. Only thing is they have no front end ui to claim, you'll have to go polkadotjs route and manually sent rpc calls and claim. anyways, let me know if you have any questions on setting up lp or claiming. GL

I've been using pswap since intial launch (see my post above). I've been also providing LP xor:eth and xor/pswap for the past 2wks and getting good pswap/rewards considering its a very EARLY project and who knows where pswap will be in a few months. Only thing is they have no front end ui to claim, you'll have to go polkadotjs route and manually sent rpc calls and claim. anyways, let me know if you have any questions on setting up lp or claiming. GL
I’ll definitely be pm’ing you at some point, appreciate it fam.

Someone who’s more versed in farming, how could I get 30% yield in eth rather than the 3% Gemini is giving me? Is this just being in an LP?

Back
Top Bottom