Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m just like
Who sees what elon tweets and then immediately runs to sell their stuff?? :lol: :lol:
I know he has fan boys but like come on

Also a big takeaway. A lot of folks looking to bail and lock in profits.

Imagine what it’s gonna be like if Elon or Biden or anyone with pull starts poppin off in Q4 of 2021 or early 2022, especially since folks are already expecting a dump. Definitely curious to see how this plays out.

Screenshot_20210513-105820.png

Shiba Army!!
I just enlisted yesterday morning lol. Wish I would've enlisted this morning :lol: but its all good.Bought more on the dip.
Let's go!!! :pimp:

Cuban spot on. WTF do you use crypto for other than gambling on value appreciation? Not a damn thing!

Hope all my ****coins skyrocket :pimp:

The good thing about all this is the shaking off of paper hands.
The retail investor that bought because of FOMO and sold because of FUD will be removed and only institutional investors and diamond hands will be left.
Bitcoin in not manipulated by one investor it is manipulated by the market. The people selling are Elon groupies.

Cuban spot on. WTF do you use crypto for other than gambling on value appreciation? Not a damn thing!

Hope all my ****coins skyrocket :pimp:
If i bought shares of Google or Microsoft or any conventional stock, what would I be using it for except gambling on value appreciation? Some pay a dividend sure, but some crypto do as well.

Back
Top Bottom