Official Bitcoin Thread

IMG_20210523_122012.jpg

Crypto Morpheus

It’s a nice experiment. Whoever is DCA right now must really believe in the technology. Should be fun to see where y’all are at in 5-10 years, hopefully in that 1-2%

Out of my *** mostly. But there are numerous indicators that the number is extremely small compared to the people who actually invested in this.

I will forever be the leader of the bears.

Obviously I hope we all get rich, but once again this is history repeating itself. It’s like a cycle. For those that actually are holders, how many years are u holding for? For what type of gains?

Way too volatile of an investment DCA or not.
Do you own any crypto ?

Consensys is this week

AMP might have some news to pump on

might not matter

either way

it’s the next 5 years I’m after, not tomorrow. I tripled my position from .07 down to .036 with a lot of the buys above .04. And this is after I was in the project from .005 and took some profit in the .06s and regretted it.

Maybe with all this dipping, traffic on Gemini will slow down enough that they’ll finally be able to verify my damn account :angry:

Owning productive assets is the move right now. I’m only looking for coins that have utility and create value for token holders.

Which coin do you hold that provides you utility and also creates value (and not some ****coin dividend "value" as a result of owning said coin?

I've yet to see any use case for owning a coin other than a bet a digital commodity price appreciation (and I'll give you "somewhat private" monetary transactions).

Back
Top Bottom