Official Bitcoin Thread

You can lol open a coinbase account purchase btc with your debit card. It's instant .

So how did it work specifically. You just transferred from your coinbase BTC wallet to the civic ICO wallet?

How do you know it's exactly $1000, $500, etc if the price of BTC fluctuates by the second

So how did it work specifically. You just transferred from your coinbase BTC wallet to the civic ICO wallet?

How do you know it's exactly $1000, $500, etc if the price of BTC fluctuates by the second
once it got to your turn it told you what was left. Mainly $1000 or $500

yea thats not hard, it was a ***** to buy civic though

still salty but whatever. was anticipating it for a min with all the talk especially in this thread oh well. no money for me.
at least u hit on the zebras. i never win any yeezys for retail

C'mon man we gotta all hit the 7 figure club first
laugh.gif
. I 100% believe it will , honestly civic is miles ahead of other coins/companies vinny already has a proven track record.

He clearly didn't start this to mess around . I think civic will be in airports for identification much sooner than people expect, I don't think it will be hard to integrate in with hotels, plane tickets, identity fraud protection, etc.
i hope so man. not getting my hopes up but cant stop thinking about what i should do once we get the tokens and list on the exchange. fap u still gonna sell with the quickness?

i hope so man. not getting my hopes up but cant stop thinking about what i should do once we get the tokens and list on the exchange. fap u still gonna sell with the quickness?
id set a rough goal on the ROI you're trying to get. you still come out with money but prevents getting too greedy. once it hits that, cash out and move on. 

I'm thinking sell get my initial 1K back then let the lest ride for a while. IMO it would be a shame to sell your entire stash when we know this isn't just some scam ico just selling speculation. I'm not selling majority of my stash until their vision is implemented.

Anyone going for the TenX ico? 
My coworker is he is excited. I'm not too sold on it yet don't see many people talking about it.

Yes, you buy BTC I bought exactly $1000 worth last week was worth $1065 the day of ICO .

You just needed to send the exact amount of BTC or ETH needed for your desired package .

Once you realize that sending/receiving coins is just sending from one account to another and your using a cryptocurrency instead of usd it becomes easier to grasp.

Last edited:

Yeah, i'll sell same day they are released on exchange ...then always have the option to buy back at an even lower price and restack if needed.

No, i never seen an ico go below their crowdsale price... i meant sell possibly at $1+ so im up 10x....then depending on where it stabilizes (watching the charts), buy back in around maybe .30-.40 cents.
Oh okay understandable . What's your next ICO on your list.

I really feel like there are many ways to 10X+ your money in crypto in suck a short amount of time its amazing .

No, i never seen an ico go below their crowdsale price... i meant sell possibly at $1+ so im up 10x....then depending on where it stabilizes (watching the charts), buy back in around maybe .30-.40 cents.
that makes sense. you've been around a long time and have seen many ICO's so i trust your opinion.  not gonna lie its gonna be hard to not cash in.  ill prob unload as well and diversify into other assets

Anyone ever cop ethereum classic? Whats the consensus on it? Should I avoid it?
Asking cause I never saw it mentioned here I believe

In what way? It grew over 30x since starting last July.
It has little potential.

IMO main reason it's grown is simply because of others (not in the know) who think it has something to do with regular Ethereum.

You're not going to find many serious Crypto traders who believe in it. 

Anyone ever cop ethereum classic? Whats the consensus on it? Should I avoid it?
Asking cause I never saw it mentioned here I believe
to me its ethics.  I know, most of you are all about the $$$ and that is great.  I am too, but what ETC did was (at the time it forked) start attacking ETH and for what reason? it was soley for their benefit and to create a secondary chain where "they" can have their own council.  If you look at ETC tx chain, there are millions of ETC still in a dao attacker address that is just waiting for the opportune time to dump their ETC into the market.  Do you really want to fund a hacker that is just waiting for the best time so YOU can make them $$$?

If you block out all the noise and are a newb and dont know the history, then totally cool....etc may look awesome and a great investment.  But if you're coming from that angle...go loook at coinmarketcap --->assets....... who or what future tech/devs believe in them??  1 total token under the ETC chain??

For comparison, go check ETHEREUM [ETH].  

**These are my points of view, so do your research accordingly.  Good luck

@fapmasterjr  are you still holding MONA? 
yessir. bought at .31 so still holding. i actually believe in this coin since it is actually WORKING IN REAL LIFE! lol.

they have japanese stores accepting it, and mona can now be used at ATMs.  I'm not even thinking about selling these til its 1:1 with usd.  We'll see!

you @geePlus?? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom