Official Bitcoin Thread

You should check out everrise if your chasing the lottery picks

while I agree, I think eth 2 still a year away
2022 at minimum which gives l1s and side chains time for try and develop network effects. Plus there’s unique chains that benefit from what eth isn’t trying to be like the Cosmos network which is really competing with dot and avax

Lolli app finally has some sites available to shop through on the mobile app
Just ordered something from chewy.com

use my link and we both get $5 in Bitcoin with your first purchase

Hey! I’ve been using Lolli to earn free cash and bitcoin back when I shop and share with friends! Use my code when you download Lolli and start earning free money today. Code: VXWJZ8 https://lolli.com/share/VXWJZ8

cs02132 cs02132 we budget $800/month for groceries in my family and around 1/2 of that is sam’s club. 2.5% in FREE bitcoin sounds great!

interesting to see where bitcoin goes from here. it couldn’t hang on to 40k. if it drops below 30k imma have to ask my wife to sell our condo, put it all on bitcoin, and live in our car until the bull run.

Price action says that but miners aren’t selling
1624244004006.png

Anybody get their coinbase card yet?
I got mine but for some reason i thought it was a CC. It is a debit card that you load us dollar coin on. You can earn in BTC or Steller.
Not sure how much use it will have if it functions more like a debit card

Man I was really hoping to see things turn around as we head into July. Doesn't look like that will be the case at all.
I had a feeling eth would be in a sell the news mode when everyone was hyping up eip1559 and July at 4000. I caught fomo, can't lie, but it is what it is.

im done buying alts (only at core size so I have room to double up happily lower) until we see another 30-50% push lower or an up trend resuming. did enough buying during this panic on every dip so far lol.

People complain that China has 50% of the hash rate. China throw us a bone to help us decentralise BTC even more and the price plummets :lol:

I expect the price to go lower as it's about the time that options expire but then again it's been a bearish month so there might not be much liquidations.

Will continue to DCA like this dude.

When ETH 2.0 rolls out proof of stake do you see it killing existing smart contract platforms. Will we see a few alt coins getting phased out?

Nah I don't think so.
The top L1 blockchains are like the German car manufacturers, Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche
All good and all have a place in the industry.

Cosmos, Solana and Dot seem to have a place for the long term. I've heard good things about AVAX, haven't looked into them yet, but the tech sounds strong. I wonder if we'll see a reason for the Harmony, Algo and Fantom's of the world. Haven't looked into them, so Idk what they offer that's unique.

This is all fake news. The whales just want to accumulate at the lowest possible prices before the next bull run. I refuse to believe this isn’t manipulated.

crypto is the only unregulated and pure market. there's no one backstopping it or intervening. it's susceptible to supply and demand waves and it sucks, but its a brand new asset full of beta and alpha and this is the cost of potential life changing gains

Thanks to China for providing security to the bitcoin network for the past 10yrs.....NOW its time for the WORLD to make their moves. Russia is licking their chops, up and coming Asia countries (thailand, philippines, vietnam) are setting up mining farms...and we know El Salvador is going all-in....

If USA doesn't seize this opportunity, then damn.

Thanks to China for providing security to the bitcoin network for the past 10yrs.....NOW its time for the WORLD to make their moves. Russia is licking their chops, up and coming Asia countries (thailand, philippines, vietnam) are setting up mining farms...and we know El Salvador is going all-in....

If USA doesn't seize this opportunity, then damn.

Who's fapmastersr?

Back
Top Bottom