Official Bitcoin Thread

Sigh

EB423A54-1C6B-4D2E-AE3A-6C0C99CB6583.gif

Man eth back under 2k never thought it would happen so quickly.

Pretty much 50% down from highs 2 months ago :frown:

Death Cross :pimp: X Dead Cat Bounce:pimp: terms are stuck with me

Saw a decent amount of people saying for weeks BTC in the 20's and ETH at 1400

still only somewhat cash ready for this :smh: :lol:

yeah i gotta rethink my plan now. gonna watch closely and grab eth and btc. wish i had more money saved up.

amazing that because of AMP and MATIC that my shot is still in the green. barely though and not for long i think.

Death Cross :pimp: X Dead Cat Bounce:pimp: terms are stuck with me

Saw a decent amount of people saying for weeks BTC in the 20's and ETH at 1400

still only somewhat cash ready for this :smh: :lol:

If it is a death cross, what always follows a death cross is a golden cross/rally. That means up, up, and away.

Not financial advice: I'm not a TA expert or claim to be
We're testing support at ~31k again (couple weeks ago had strong support at 31k). I don't think we go under 30k. There's some capitulating (retail and soft hands getting shaken out), but there are the long-time holders (diamond hands) at these lows. IMO, these are the basement bargain bin prices we will see. We can easily test this level again, so don't feel like you're missing out

China mining:
I was mining before and it always didn't sit well with me that China had majority of hash rate and monopoly on mining. They're really missing out on easy $ by banning mining there. It's better for the environment since China uses "dirty" energy. They're moving shop over to north/south America and Europe where there is clean*er energy. Overall, this is better for the crypto space, environment, and more decentralized. There will be a natural lowering of hash rate as miners get shut down and moved

I used my last bullet until my July 15th check this weekend. odds are we'll be here or lower by that time so nbd. gonna keep stacking eth and only add alts if they get smoked from here or we resume an up trend.

I’m just doing dca like I always do. Haven’t bought more or less.

we’ll see how long this lasts, if I get my eth goal I can work on btc if it’s headed to 20k.

Shot another bullet at ETH under $2k. Running out of powder until Friday. Might save the last couple for BTC at $31K based on the support levels discussed in here.

I'll warn if we don't hold that ~31k support level, and go under 30k, we're going down in flames. There's no other resistance (a little support at ~28k) for a free-fall.

With that being said, I have faith in that ~31k level. There's still a little left to give, but won't go under there IMO.

If you’re a believer in death cross theory: (using Apple as an example)
2BF14364-C581-4FB3-A9B4-27B3CF08A8E6.jpeg

We already had the big dip few months back. We tested the support twice now after the dip (once a couple weeks ago, second time today). We would be at one of those red marks.

with my workplace is moving and the crypto prices diving, i’m gonna spend the day digging out all the stuff i can get rid of and put it up for sale lol. already put some toys on ebay. wish i didn’t sell all my og kaws toys but oh well.

Shot another bullet at ETH under $2k. Running out of powder until Friday. Might save the last couple for BTC at $31K based on the support levels discussed in here.
I Was Just About To Ask What General Consensus Here Was On Sub $2K ETH.

Glad To Know Others Are Of The Same Mind :nthat:

I Need To DCA Down Quite A Bit On BTC (Late To The Watering Hole) And Keep Building This AMP Bag At These Prices In Addition To Strengthening My ETH Position. Good Time To Set The Foundations Of A Long Play Portfolio I’m Thinking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom