Official Bitcoin Thread

my wife said that debit card analysis at the bank she’s at shows over a million a month going to crypto exchanges. that same bank pays .5% on a high yield savings account when you could be easily earning over 7% with a stable coin. how ridiculous is that?

if the alts take a dive, it’ll give me more chances to accumulate over time, stake it all, set it, and forget it.

My post from a couple weeks back:

Since then, we went up to 35k+ and didn't re-test support until yesterday. This is HEALTHY support test at 32k. I'm looking for more re-tests of this 32k support level. If it's established as our floor, things are BULLISH.

Bought BTC at 32.5k, sold at 34k. Limit buy at 32.5k again, will look to rinse and repeat. If we go lower then 32k and I'm stuck with a bag of BTC, I'm not mad at it, I know it'll come back up in time.
You buying at 32.5 and selling at 34 is not post worthy... 😂

ETH :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: lemme get this super sale right quick.
03E7BBC0-7E79-4EB0-A9A2-66EB4A19AEBD.gif

if we’re going into a bear market, just bring it. Let me get real size and never have to worry again.

This
I'm just relaxed and hardly check my portfolio as much as I used to. Just going to keep on DCA'ing every month, especially while I can scoop up for cheap.

The only thing worrying me is mining. Getting a lot more crashes in this heat. Have to go bed with one eye open because its so annoying when it crashes during the night and I miss out on rewards. Then there's EIP 1559 and all the changes that bring.
Maybe I should've just bought ETH instead of a GPU :lol:

Apart from that, I just need to polish my profit taking and risk strategy and not get too greedy, especially with ALTS.

I just buy Sunday every week no matter what unless something insane happens like eth for 1k.

takes all emotion out of it. It’s been slowly going down for a while so I’m just waiting this out a little more.

I’ve gotten very long during this crash, responsibly speaking, I need to chill now and wait for a base/right side of a base before hitting anything else with size (unless we have a sharp move lower) and just DCA in the mean time. I haven’t bought any bitcoin in a while tbh been busy stacking eth, aave and alts

The only thing worrying me is mining. Getting a lot more crashes in this heat. Have to go bed with one eye open because its so annoying when it crashes during the night and I miss out on rewards. Then there's EIP 1559 and all the changes that bring.
Maybe I should've just bought ETH instead of a GPU :lol:

You will likely have until Q1 2022 before the merge to PoS happens

tried to do something risky last night and swap out my remaining ETH for ID because a big announcement was supposed to happen this week. i was gonna ride the pump then sell (i have a bag staked that would go untouched). for some reason, my transfer didn’t go through so i figured oh well. it was at .16 when i went to sleep. news drops this morning and it pumps over 40% lol.

B02494D7-8A84-492D-921C-9F33762CACD5.jpeg

edit…and the pump continues
F1CFD340-D0B7-4B36-8EE3-80BFA7EFDBDD.jpeg

Last edited:
You will likely have until Q1 2022 before the merge to PoS happens

Oh yea definitely.
Just wondering what would've been the better choice, buying a 3090 to mine vs outright buying ETH.
Only time will tell but it's up in the air at the moment.

tried to do something risky last night and swap out my remaining ETH for ID because a big announcement was supposed to happen this week. i was gonna ride the pump then sell (i have a bag staked that would go untouched). for some reason, my transfer didn’t go through so i figured oh well. it was at .16 when i went to sleep. news drops this morning and it pumps over 40% lol.

B02494D7-8A84-492D-921C-9F33762CACD5.jpeg

edit…and the pump continues
F1CFD340-D0B7-4B36-8EE3-80BFA7EFDBDD.jpeg

I was hoping it stayed low until my next paycheck. :lol:
Might have to switch to a weekly DCA instead of monthly.

Let's see where it stabilises at.

I was hoping it stayed low until my next paycheck. :lol:
Might have to switch to a weekly DCA instead of monthly.

Let's see where it stabilises at.
telegram made it real clear that something big was coming. my bag is staked for another 2 months so i was gonna get more to gamble if it pumped and convert back to ETH to increase my ETH holdings. didn’t bother me at first but watching this rise is kinda sad now 😂

it’s all good. the current numbers put me a tiny bit in profit and i’m confident it’ll be great in the long run.

2A75F529-E8A8-4654-9EAA-EFA72E1CEBD5.jpeg

Last edited:
We're in chill mode right now in the market, so why not have your parked $$$ make you $$$ ??

Generating $8 daily on defi farming. Payouts so far:

8x7 = $56 (weekly)
56x4 = $224 (monthly)
244x12 = $2688 (annual)

Where can you get these kinds of APYs?? Is it at a bank?? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom