Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m kind of new to crypto, could someone give me the easiest breakdown of staking. What are pros and what are cons? Thx
Staking allows cryptocurrency holders to contribute to network validation (the crypto you stake validates transactions that are made on that particular cryptos network). You're rewarded oftentimes by like-crypto for helping the network. You can often stake on that cryptos native wallet, exchanges, other wallets

odds that elon gives BTC a small pump or a dump tomorrow?

Wasn't he supposed to be having some talk with Jack Dorsey soon or has that passed.
Been so busy with work that I forgot.

Feels like an eternity when you take your eyes off crypto for a few days.

Wasn't he supposed to be having some talk with Jack Dorsey soon or has that passed.
Been so busy with work that I forgot.

Feels like an eternity when you take your eyes off crypto for a few days.

113E1634-4014-406F-AB98-125CD86A0C82.jpeg

Nice pump last night. Elon OWNS the crypto market. His words immediately affect the market drastically. So strange.

passive (mostly) income play: hi dollars
Non-profit financial service defi play from CEO of Bitcoin.com, CMO of crypto.com.

It's currently setup like an MLM/pyramid/ponzi scheme to achieve mass adoption. We're in the 3rd of 4th tier at this point (still early, but not earliest)

they’re trying to achieve mass adoption with their banking-like service. There’s finite supply, hi dollars currently at 0.28$, can get daily rewards of 2.5 hi dollars with a few clicks on the web app or telegram. White paper here: https://hi.com/pdf/hi - Whitepaper (June 2021).pdf
8BF5B84A-5DE8-44E7-92B5-C5FC987D8EE6.png

https://hi.com/pdino
You cannot redeem your hi dollars until 1 year after your KYC

funny cause elon wanna troll on twitter but irl he chilled out:
he holds mostly BTC plus ETH and DOGE.
he hasn’t sold any BTC and neither has tesla nor spacex.
he’s going to look into the shift in BTC mining power sources and tesla will likely start accepting BTC as payment again.
he says he doesn’t do things to try and pump the price of BTC nor would he want the price to dump.

lots more talk about widespread crypto adoption just furthers my belief that we are still early in the game. anyone NOT holding crypto is long-term foolish.

and cathie woods doing her part to pump one of my moonshot bags lol
C6F33B5C-EC90-4D91-8283-57BE1B9608FD.jpeg

What bag is that?
she’s not really pumping it but it falls in line with what vectorspace ai is doing. ticker: VXV. i started a small bag during this recent dip. the CEO is active on telegram and is clear about their intentions to go straight after big money companies to use their data sets - currently in talks with morningstar. tokenomics seem good, especially their planned buy backs. they also post detailed weekly updates on tg. if you have time, give it a scan and pm me your quick thoughts on this for a long-term play.

Thinking of converting my small $link bag into either $btc, $eth or $sol. What y’all think?

Thinking of converting my small $link bag into either $btc, $eth or $sol. What y’all think?
link is a great project. I converted mine to eth though because eth is a platform and link is just an api. Both have great futures but platforms have longer runways.
thanks man. i’m minimally exposed.
it honestly reminds me of this project I looked at briefly in 2017, that let you sell your health data. The project went nowhere because the idea was too early. Getting similar vibes but if you’re sized correctly, treat it as a VC bet. 100x or 0.

at some point you’re going to see a convergence of health data, AI and blockchain for immutable storage of records and insight. I think we’re 5-10 years away though since we’re 5 years away from health data and AI converging as is (Sema4 and Invitae are at the forefront of this idea and still very early).

more problems for thorchain (RUNE).
taking a gamble and brought some for the first time this morning 🤷🏻‍♂️
used some ID that i made a little profit on to swap. if it goes up past $4 or $4.50, i’ll swap some back to ID. if it doesn’t go back up in a week or so, i figure it’s a nice entry point into a project with a big future.

wish i kept my eye on xRUNE during all this. dropped down to .03 at one point.

Last edited:
That TWE (Tomorrow Wont Exist) coin taking your boy for a ride. I put $750 in about 2 weeks into its existence, which turned out to be an all time high. Plummet would be an understatement, go to dextools or somewhere with charts and look st sll them red candles.

I like that every time theres a sell or buy a 3% of it get redistributed to holders and rhat the ceo is in the telegram and researches every wallet, every transaction. So long story short were bardly over 1000% holders and the biggest 10 wallets owned 50% of the supply so every time they cashed out it crashed the price. So he have everyobe still there a massive airdrop and is restructuring for a relaunch and those big wallets have been locked and reduced to 20% and a bunch of tokenomic stuff i dont understand but hes copying over the addresses and everyone will still jave the same amount at launch so hopefully fomo makes people at least drive it up to even on my $750 I'm scalping. But at least he didnt just say f it guys sorry and take the money and run

Everybody in the telegram already spamming that joke.
TWE Token
Sustainable Housing Development - Utilizing Crypto the right way!
Bringing Communities together to provide Real World Solutions.

Aboslutely, so you will already hold the same amount of tokens as you currently hold with the original TWE (what u hold now). When we launch, you'll have an opportunity to also be the very first buyers if you wanted to add more.
The more of the 1000 of us that Promote/Market this new ReLaunch, the more money everyone is going to accumulate right off the bat. This is the final TWE Token, we ride or die with this Launch. The way I'm setting it up, no 1 person will ever be able to hold more than 1% of the total supply unless throwing down a lot of money Very early... We are distributing 20% of the supply to Everyone here, then we are adding $10k ETH into Liquidity with roughly 80% of the total supply. So 80% of the tokens will now be for sale at the Fair Launch.
The reason we had to Relaunch is because the 1000 of us here owned 94% of the Total Supply and the top 10 wallets held 50%+ alone. It looked very scary because no one understood or bothered to find out that those top 10 wallets were designed to be used for the Community, to make sure the market stays stable and successful. Well, we got chopped up by 4 people who got in Very early and were smart enough to throw in $thousands right off the bat, and scalped Just before we could utilize community wallets.
The reason this next Launch will be so much more successful, is #1 we're pairing 4x the amount of ETH with the same amount of TWE, #2 There are no more 5% Communal wallets to scare crypto savvy people, #3 there is no more 18% Production wallet that Really scared most people away (instead the Dev Wallet is ramped to 4% from 2%, and will be the wallet responsible for Production) - after crunching numbers, at 100M + Market Cap it will have a similar amount of $ available to utilize. So it looks better in the early stages of the token, but still accomplishes the same thing. (Future Investor Confidence is the key element here). #4 We have 10s of Thousands of people who have heard about TWE but thought the chart was scary. They loved the Project and the Community, and now they'll have a chance to get in super Early! Theoretically, we should Destroy our original accomplishments of 5M + Market Cap, and maintain Growth because no one will ever have the power to create large red candles, not even me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom