Official Bitcoin Thread

^ 1c3m4m 1c3m4m - could you update the thread title ? make it OFFICIAL NFT Thread

Last edited:
Market: Weakness incoming, if it gets gobbled up, going to hit (our old) resistance ~51k-52k. We're going to need a catalyst to burst past that resistance of 51k-52k, or it might be a few days/weeks eating away at it. If you're looking to buy, I would buy 44.5k-45k (or below, if gets that low).

I been accumulating last couple months, not buying atm. I'm happy to see people in here flourishing with all different kinds of plays: NFTs, nodes, liquidity pools, yield farming. We're in the gold rush right now.. lets get it!

Someone from Montreal keeps trying to login to my binance account

And I I keep getting logged out of my Coinbase app. Have nothing in there but it has me shook a little :lol:

bad-mask.gif

guess i’ll drive to work later and pool my coins lol. thought it started tomorrow.
8C1F5AE8-FFCE-4717-9AF0-FACDB2F26DC5.jpeg
Tomorrow in other side of the world :smile:

It officially started today 5:30pm PST

So to make it super easy...

if you continue to STAKE your rowan = 60% APY
if you provide to new POOL after 5:30pm PST = 300%+ APY GUARANTEED after 6wk lockup

Do what is best for you. In my case, I have most of my $rowan staked and only around $1500 into the new LPs.

Unreal tho, I only started about 1hr ago and already have 51 ROWAN I can claim from this harvest:

2021-10-03 19_19_13-Pool - Sifchain.png

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

i keep most of my ROWAN staked and i claim daily or every few days and delegate.

for the sif harvest, i’m only pooling a little more than $1k in ROWAN and same in ATOM just to try it out. i plan on claiming the rewards daily and putting it back into the pools. just to make sure, i should add equal ROWAN and ATOM right? so claim my rewards in ROWAN, swap half for ATOM, and add to the pool? anyway, thanks man.

Last edited:
fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

i keep most of my ROWAN staked and i claim daily or every few days and delegate.

for the sif harvest, i’m only pooling a little more than $1k in ROWAN and same in ATOM just to try it out. i plan on claiming the rewards daily and putting it back into the pools. just to make sure, i should add equal ROWAN and ATOM right? so claim my rewards in ROWAN, swap half for ATOM, and add to the pool? anyway, thanks man.
Yep. U got it 👍🏽

I ended up spinning a couple strongblock nodes. 50$-60$/daily, 108 day ROI is pretty insane. Factor that pushed me to go for it was their partnerships with MATIC/FTM. They'll be providing nodes for those 2, meaning I'll be able to spin up nodes for them and get rewards in MATIC/FTM (2 protocols I like). One step closer to financial freedom

💪

10 strong to run a node and you get $50/day? that’s a nice deal.
Yeah. I still question sustainability, but those partnerships I mentioned are definitely a step in the right direction. I'm not going to purchase anymore nodes with my $, only with earnings the nodes make, let it compound. Take a couple months, then I spin up another. Then it'll take less time, spin up another.

Back
Top Bottom