Official Bitcoin Thread

Shiba going to correct short-term. But will rally like crazy with RH listing later. One of my few friends who invests in crypto has a bag of Shib, and I'm just happy he's investing in crypto in general and making $. Even though Shib is a meme coin, they actually have active devs that are trying to do some things with the project. Overall, it's showing the masses that big $ can be made in crypto...I hope it starts redirecting to more world/life-changing projects in the future.

Shiba is up 1000% this month, can't deny the gains. HAPPY for you all, a little JEALOUS :lol:

Lets get this $!

so a few weeks ago, someone hit me up saying they bought shib and was thinking of buying more. i wanted to say don't chase green candles but i just said "i dunno". talked last night and he said he was glad he bought more and he's up a good amount and thinking of buying even more. i just said i'm happy for you man. i'm super glad i didn't say anything and i'm happy to see friends make money.

I learned to just shut up when my friends want to throw money at meme coins and meme stocks :lol:.

Shiba WILL correct. Pick your spot to take profits ya'll. You know how this works. Buy-back later if you want to stay in. Set limit order and be disciplined.

D6290FB8-8EEC-4031-B70E-4E8091D9C01D.jpg

Me and my paper hands smh 🤦🏻‍♂️ Did profit and traded it all for ETH but should have just left it alone and forgot about it instead.

Dont forget there was prereqs for $thor airdrop as well few wks ago 👍🏽
Are these the prereqs listed in the Medium post, or was there something I missed that will bar me from getting THOR at the launch? Or was this another event altogether?

May take enough off Shib to get my one Sol coin back now, which was my initial investment.

Imagine having enough money to throw thousands of dollars at these coins when they're extremely low. You could literally retire off a meme coin. Wish I had the balls to attempt a gamble like that, but I don't. Maybe I'll get to a point where I at least double what I'd normally now put it.

If you had the risk tolerance to throw 4 figures + at a coin like Shib you deserve these profits.

Not for everyone and all about risk tolerance. Definitely can’t stomach being the one to buy at this high point though, but who knows, may climb even more.

Good to see people eating with Shiba.
Didn't think it would come back with a vengaence but I won't hesitate with taking profits on that one.

when people cry about the price of real gas at the pumps, i nod in agreement except i’m nodding about eth gas lol. we’re making D Double D Double rich over here with those fees. but forreal i’m doing less and less on eth mainnet. poor guy like me is happier on the other L1s.

staked some juno today. the junk part about cosmos is that 28 day unbonding period. blah. i’m also learning to research validators, slash-protection, commission etc. anyone that stakes their coins not on cexs or places like celsius should do the same i think.

Bruhh, mining has been annoying me lately. I'm at the mercy of hyped NFT drops otherwise my rate plunges because of EIP1559 and all that ETH burning.
On a normal day, my rate is down 50% from what I was making back in May.

On the bright side, ETH is going up in price it's still a decent way to DCA. They've pushed the merge date as well so more mining.

so out of curiosity of human psychology.

say you put 500 in it and now its lets say $15k. Do you just let the $500 ride out on the hope it might continue to go up and can possibly with some slim chance go to .01 making you a million in the process? or are you happy with the 15K and pull out?

When do you say enough? keep in mind this is crypto. where you had people who bought btc back when it was 9$ went up to 100$ and thought ok, thats enough. Not comparing btc to shib but the same story exists in crypto with so many tokens/coins

also looks like it crashed CB

I didnt get in long ago... 6 months ish...

i cashed out twice this year on crypto... missed a TONNNN of opportunities.

sometimes I look at it and jus feel weepy... if i had a modicum of discipline and real belief Id have millions of dollars. I have a freind that is doing REALLLLLLY well...
If you had the risk tolerance to throw 4 figures + at a coin like Shib you deserve these profits.

Not for everyone and all about risk tolerance. Definitely can’t stomach being the one to buy at this high point though, but who knows, may climb even more.
I threw slightly under 4 figures at TWE :sick:

My record with moon shoot **** coins is terrible, or they usually go up crazy but I never get out at the right time.

Been trying my damnedest to get this ELON out of my trust wallet before it crashes but the transactions either fail or nothing happens. I even tried to do it using metamask. I'll swallow 50% the value in fees if I have to.

so out of curiosity of human psychology.

say you put 500 in it and now its lets say $15k. Do you just let the $500 ride out on the hope it might continue to go up and can possibly with some slim chance go to .01 making you a million in the process? or are you happy with the 15K and pull out?

When do you say enough? keep in mind this is crypto. where you had people who bought btc back when it was 9$ went up to 100$ and thought ok, thats enough. Not comparing btc to shib but the same story exists in crypto with so many tokens/coins
This is where a lot of people go wrong. You don't have to sell it all or hold it all. Taking $10k profit and letting the rest ride is a solid option imo, or any other sell x keep y scenario. If they thought it was going to a million, and it does go to a million, would they really be mad at $300k? :lol:

I also think the Robinhood listing is already baked into this weeks action on SHIB. But who knows.

Felt like Dave Chappelle trying to confirm my identity for KuCoin.
“Why didn’t you just lift your sack earlier?”

Back
Top Bottom