Official Bitcoin Thread

I tried using uniswap for the first time tonight. Couldn’t get the swap to go through. Tried converting ETH from my CB wallet to saitama. Just kept hitting “confirm swap” and it would never get past that. Any ideas?

People tend to forget AMP is basically Amazon before Amazon. Google before Google. Both were once at .05 cents for months too.
Yeah it's still a long term play for me. Still have 70% of my allotment staked and womt be moving anytime soon (unless gas fees are fixed). But the thing can explode with more customer usage, which should be adopted en masse over the next couple years.

how do you even speculate on metaverse real estate?

Depends on the project.

Metaverse plays will be about prime real estate.
Virtual worlds will have tourism, attractions and advertising so you want a location with lots of traffic so you can charge rent, setup a business or just flip down the line.

For games, you want somewhere that has resources you can mine that other players need and sell it to them or just flip for a profit.

Speculating is not far of how you assess normal crypto projects. Team, tokenomics, backers etc.
Virtual land are just NFTs which will be paired with a token but the land is more scarce and unique so the potential upside could be massive.
If the project is good then buying land should be a good idea as long as the supply is on point.

The Sandbox is a good example. companies and projects are buying up land and they just received more funding.
Snoop just bought some land for his mansion and is going to hold concerts. They're even auctioning land next to his so you can be his neighbour and be invited in. :lol:

1635979515390.png

I would invest but its a 1 ETH floor. I think it will be a decent investment since early mover advantage is powerful in this space.

Something like Mars4 was cheap, has decent backers and the whole Metaverse + Mars + VR + Terraforming play is a good idea. Basically what Elon Musk wants to do IRL.
No gameplay footage at all though because its super early, just the app on their website so I'm just speculating by seeing who's backing them.

The more popular games coming out have land sales but they will probably be expensive from the get go but its always worth looking at when they will release.

I tried using uniswap for the first time tonight. Couldn’t get the swap to go through. Tried converting ETH from my CB wallet to saitama. Just kept hitting “confirm swap” and it would never get past that. Any ideas?

Just bought Saitama few days ago, you have to adjust the amount of ETH to be lowered to account for gas/fees to do the transfer. You can’t do max exchange.

AMP teetering back and forth again. Up 10% down 10% up 10%.

Gets over $0.11, I’m selling all of it. Putting the money elsewhere. Then rebuilding when it’s back down at .05 and stays there for a few months.

dam 1 Eth floor, i'm assuming most of these buyers are going to be ppl holding a good amount of eth then

Depends on the project.

Metaverse plays will be about prime real estate.
Virtual worlds will have tourism, attractions and advertising so you want a location with lots of traffic so you can charge rent, setup a business or just flip down the line.

For games, you want somewhere that has resources you can mine that other players need and sell it to them or just flip for a profit.

Speculating is not far of how you assess normal crypto projects. Team, tokenomics, backers etc.
Virtual land are just NFTs which will be paired with a token but the land is more scarce and unique so the potential upside could be massive.
If the project is good then buying land should be a good idea as long as the supply is on point.

The Sandbox is a good example. companies and projects are buying up land and they just received more funding.
Snoop just bought some land for his mansion and is going to hold concerts. They're even auctioning land next to his so you can be his neighbour and be invited in. :lol:

1635979515390.png

I would invest but its a 1 ETH floor. I think it will be a decent investment since early mover advantage is powerful in this space.

Something like Mars4 was cheap, has decent backers and the whole Metaverse + Mars + VR + Terraforming play is a good idea. Basically what Elon Musk wants to do IRL.
No gameplay footage at all though because its super early, just the app on their website so I'm just speculating by seeing who's backing them.

The more popular games coming out have land sales but they will probably be expensive from the get go but its always worth looking at when they will release.

Back
Top Bottom