Official Bitcoin Thread

Let’s go!
A34E0A3E-D6A1-43F3-8050-9C4A8D1BD304.jpeg

Over the long run, will smart-contract enabled tokens outperform non-smart contract tokens?

You beat me to it 😹

08E9764D-9815-4E3C-A341-C34129E974F3.jpeg

Past week has been all about consolidation and whales cashing in for $CATE but now that a new exchange is offering it, we can see the price surge. Perhaps new ATH? 👀

C6A6FE2A-3E20-4306-B99B-B25C421A8457.jpeg

Plus a reminder on how early we are in $CATE

E143B9F8-F28B-48B3-BDE1-1143CF71F91A.jpeg

If my CATE is ever worth 5 digits I'm out. I have 150 mill currently btw.

And once I sell it will probably 10x in about 48 hrs cause that's usually how it goes.

If my CATE is ever worth 5 digits I'm out. I have 150 mill currently btw.

And once I sell it will probably 10x in about 48 hrs cause that's usually how it goes.

I put in about $1500 total when the NT’er mentioned it and currently it’s at $10,500. Debating get out or at least selling half but I think we’re still super early.

Looks like SOL chain got a hitter.

You cop secondary market or you manage to mint??
Man I wish I minted :lol:. I copped on secondary late last week. Had to navigate some FUD about insider minting and distribution, but the potential was too much for me to pass up on. FUD seems very much unfounded at this point too.

Man I wish I minted :lol:. I copped on secondary late last week. Had to navigate some FUD about insider minting and distribution, but the potential was too much for me to pass up on. FUD seems very much unfounded at this point too.

These look pretty dope. Where did you get them at? OpenSea has a few but I don’t think they are the real ones.

That's a ballsy move man.

They look dope AF though so hopefully that roadmap plays out for you.

These look pretty dope. Where did you get them at? OpenSea has a few but I don’t think they are the real ones.
Yeah if any of these Boryoku Dragonz are on OpenSea they're fake. These are on Solana on Magic Eden-

That's a ballsy move man.

They look dope AF though so hopefully that roadmap plays out for you.
TY sir. Had to spring for the potential blue chip. I won't be making buys like this very often :lol:.

I'm in a local Crypto Discord group in my City and one guy pulled his entire 401K a while ago and dumped it into crypto. No kids no wife and he's projected on retiring by 2023.

im considering doing this same thing next year. I’m getting a little over 200k deposited into my checking account from a previous jobs benefits pay out. I don’t have kids. I’m not married to my GF. I could add it into my 401k. I could move it to my banks savings account. I could set up a Roth IRA. I could go to an investment firm and have them “safely invest” the entire amount into some sort of s&p playbook.

But damn I’d be doing myself a disservice if I didn’t at least CONSIDER yolo-ing the whole thing into crypto. WCGW? I lose it all? Kinda feel like the reward outweighs the risk of failure.

im considering doing this same thing next year. I’m getting a little over 200k deposited into my checking account from a previous jobs benefits pay out. I don’t have kids. I’m not married to my GF. I could add it into my 401k. I could move it to my banks savings account. I could set up a Roth IRA. I could go to an investment firm and have them “safely invest” the entire amount into some sort of s&p playbook.

But damn I’d be doing myself a disservice if I didn’t at least CONSIDER yolo-ing the whole thing into crypto. WCGW? I lose it all? Kinda feel like the reward outweighs the risk of failure.

Definitely rooting for you my dawg I Pray that **** flips 10x for you

200k worth of FD’s or 200k into meme coin.

Wait for lambo.

Back
Top Bottom