Official Bitcoin Thread

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm any thoughts on the Bees deluxe / Honey additions to the Bears universe??
super bullish the opportunity. I went over my thoughts in detail about their potential economy in my latest article https://satoshialien.substack.com/p/tokenizing-art-the-birth-of-the-yield

in theory, I can see bears being worth 5-10 eth here with the honey token being valuable. bees should be worth 13% of the floor of a bear (if you have to mint one at a time) since they yield .13 honey per bee

no guarantees though that this works out and catches any real momentum, so be aware of the risks

keeping my last half of LUNA and making it a long term hold.

My long term bags so far are going to be:

BTC, ETH, TIME, OHM, LUNA.

Will be looking to add more alts over time on weakness. Looking preferably for the best P2E gaming coins and other sticky protocols with elite tokenomics.

If I get a ledger nano x and connect to to my metamask I don’t have to pay an additional gas fee to move it from the cold storage to metamask to swap do i? I can just do transactions right off it correct?

either way I need some cold storage for my eth.

^^^
Not sure about Ledger, but when I connected my Trezor to MM it created a new wallet. I believe you could do transactions right off it via MM, with verification on cold wallet of course. Correct me if I’m wrong.

^^^
Not sure about Ledger, but when I connected my Trezor to MM it created a new wallet. I believe you could do transactions right off it via MM, with verification on cold wallet of course. Correct me if I’m wrong.

it makes a new wallet when you connect?

I’m better off just leaving some eth in my account and keeping the bulk in a cold wallet then.

super bullish the opportunity. I went over my thoughts in detail about their potential economy in my latest article https://satoshialien.substack.com/p/tokenizing-art-the-birth-of-the-yield

in theory, I can see bears being worth 5-10 eth here with the honey token being valuable. bees should be worth 13% of the floor of a bear (if you have to mint one at a time) since they yield .13 honey per bee

no guarantees though that this works out and catches any real momentum, so be aware of the risks

keeping my last half of LUNA and making it a long term hold.

My long term bags so far are going to be:

BTC, ETH, TIME, OHM, LUNA.

Will be looking to add more alts over time on weakness. Looking preferably for the best P2E gaming coins and other sticky protocols with elite tokenomics.

Just read your article.

Definitely have a better understanding of those projects now so respect for that.

Will keep an eye on them for a reasonable entry.

And NFT's aside can i ask why you're looking to keep a LUNA bag long term now?

Just read your article.

Definitely have a better understanding of those projects now so respect for that.

Will keep an eye on them for a reasonable entry.

And NFT's aside can i ask why you're looking to keep a LUNA bag long term now?
Thanks for reading

so I have a 5.70 avg and sold half in the 44 area so it’s a free position now. I was originally going to sell for more eth but because of col-5, the ust pegging mechanism, the rise of defi and NFTs (still nascent), I’m starting to think Luna is just a higher leveraged bet on eth with similar tokenomics and I want to hang onto it in case it flips solana which I think it can because of the tokenomics (coin burn vs infinite inflation).

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 12.34.40 PM.png

sb

it makes a new wallet when you connect?

I’m better off just leaving some eth in my account and keeping the bulk in a cold wallet then.
It made a new wallet when I connected my Trezor, also seemed more secure as it's new sets of seeds. The software with the Trezor has its own BTC and ETH addresses, but it also keeps track of the stuff on the connected Meta Mask too. Not sure exactly how it would be for Ledger but I believe there's folks that explain it more thoroughly on YouTube.

It made a new wallet when I connected my Trezor, also seemed more secure as it's new sets of seeds. The software with the Trezor has its own BTC and ETH addresses, but it also keeps track of the stuff on the connected Meta Mask too. Not sure exactly how it would be for Ledger but I believe there's folks that explain it more thoroughly on YouTube.

thanks for the help, either way it isn’t a big deal. I just have some stuff connected to my current wallet that is can’t swap to a new wallet but I can always just leave a balance of eth in there I’m ok with losing for gas fees.

any y'all get in on aury?

eth going to 0. trash *** platform.

I didn't get the token but I somehow got one of the NFTs.
I'm bullish on it because the game looks good, the NFT's are maintaining their price amongst SOL NFT's. 23 SOL floor right now and when it comes to social metrics, it's one of the best.
Discord and Twitter followers are really high. Up there with Star Atlas and Illuvium.

That being said, I don't have the token as I didn't have enough at the time to jump in the IDO so not done a deep dive on the tokenomics but they've got staking coming soon so I think as long as tokenomics looks good then it's a good play.

D Double D Double moonriver listing on binance tomorrow 🔥
70CE87F7-83C5-4220-AF8D-13F657F69A49.jpeg

I hope this translates into GLMR profits. Got about $15 worth of MOVR so far for joining the parachain loan for Moonbeam.
I really missed out by not putting up KSM for the Parachains on Kusama.

If I get a ledger nano x and connect to to my metamask I don’t have to pay an additional gas fee to move it from the cold storage to metamask to swap do i? I can just do transactions right off it correct?

either way I need some cold storage for my eth.

Metamask should be able to read the wallets you created on the Ledger. I have a Nano S and I just integrated my exisiting wallet with it.
Also Metmask uses Ledger Live when transacting so it's all integrated.

Cashed in some of my mining/node rewards to re-allocate some of my portfolio on ETH.. >200$ in ETH gas fees. "gas fees plummet" :rofl:
It is the wrong time to be dealing with gas fees. Late at night or early in the am, and the weekends are best.

18C0B849-E82B-4DE8-8622-2C599FB969AF.jpeg

“gas fees plummet”
5606FA3C-B9CA-4D26-AE96-796694FCB252.gif

been tryna do a swap today and it’s all over $100 (yes i know i should try off hours - will try tonight maybe)

My mining rewards decreasing yet I ain't seen gas drop below 100 gwei.
EIP-1559 is a scam :lol: :smh:

They must mean the amount of transactions dropped surely. I know I don't even bother make moves on my ETH wallet these days.
Even Sundays are no longer sacred for low gas.

It is the wrong time to be dealing with gas fees. Late at night or early in the am, and the weekends are best.
Yeah, I know. I target weekends or late at night. Still, 50$/transaction is terrible. at those times ETH for the rich, soul-crushing every-time I'm forced to use it. ETH 2.0 can't come fast enough

Back
Top Bottom