Official Bitcoin Thread

Crypto.com is kinda trash but I be copping $one, $luna and $ftm on there so I can’t hate that much.

Tell me why coinbase wants to charge me 11.7 USDT to send 80 USDT to kucoin... *** trash man. The fee's been wild lately but I sent a couple hundred this afternoon for like a .7 USDT fee.

snowdog.png

Seems legit :smokin

It's from 2009

Numerous foreign individuals placed orders with Dennis, 44, for iPhones and other electronics. Dennis required payment to be electronically transferred to his bank account. Once the transaction was confirmed, Dennis would send tracking numbers for packages that were never shipped. When the buyers complained about not receiving their purchases, Dennis would claim he had filed a complaint with the postal service or hired carrier and that he could not refund their money until he knew where his goods were. Eventually, Dennis would cease communication with the victimized parties. Thirty-five individuals were defrauded of $194,087.17 between September 2008 and April 2009.

Portfolio down bad.

saitama just disappearing
All my altcoins looking like Martin in the boxing ring.

bought ETH on the “dip” at 4.1k the other day. Watching it continue to free fall
CBE7A2A9-B70C-44B7-8C55-32B7A9840267.gif

we still BTC to 100k, ETH to 15k by January? Going to Paris in the new year, I’m gonna need my Lambo for the trip. Quit playing with my emotions crypto!

1637260400647.png

Who are the DrKoop's, Pets.com, & Global Crossing's of this list?

2001 and 2021 bear an uncanny resemblance

surprisingly i’m not down toooo bad today. my biggest position is staying somewhat stable so far. also helped that i swapped $solar for some $frax (stable coin) yesterday to possibly dive into $rome at the end of the month right before $solar dumped 19%

3AD8BE14-EEFD-4EC2-A45E-F663531E423E.jpeg

Looks like NFT's are back now that coins have stalled but this dump might change things

stick stick Congrats on your Boryoku Dragon. Just saw the 150 SOL floor. :wow:
Need something like that in my life.
TY ser :pimp:. The number of Dragonz listed has remained insanely low since everyone wants to accumulate that delicious $BOKU. Floor is pretty thin to 200.

Liquidity for $BOKU dropped overnight and it's currently trading around $8 per coin (up from initial $1 listing). I think that still might rise once full breeding mechanics are revealed.

The exit plan for this one is a tough proposition :lol:.

Yeah I’m not claiming anything now, I’ll just let it do it’s thing and wait for the price to turn around or get another node.

Back
Top Bottom