Official Bitcoin Thread

It's Snoop but it's not :lol:. He's involved in the account but he isn't the one that's always tweeting from it.

Dragonz sales have been brrrrring over the past day or so. Looks like people are trying to frontrun the reveal.

What's the Dragon Alpha for Opensea.
We buying bluechips and sitting on it?

D Double D Double was this you?
buy me an alien fren pls.

:lol:

Unfortunately I'm not in a solo pool so I can't hit jackpots like that but at least I get consistent rewards. I'm only sitting on 150 MH/s so changes of me getting that solo mining will be like winning the lottery.

Speaking of rewards though the article hits the nail on the head.

1642683617730.png

Bro, EIP-1559 is a scam :lol:
What I make in a month is what I used to make in a week and a half.

I'm more happy about the GPU keeping my room warm than the rewards I'm getting :lol:

What's the Dragon Alpha for Opensea.
We buying bluechips and sitting on it?

Yeah that's what we're thinking. Not sure if it'll be a mad rush to buy once they get listed, but the extra eyes should be a boon going forward regardless. I'm thinking that Dragonz and SMB will be early winners and others will follow once people start to take notice. Personally I'm not convinced that pure utility or metaverse based Solana projects will benefit from OpenSea. At least not early on.

Looks like the Medici Collective is all in on the Dragonz.

Sick volume and floor price increases across the board yesterday for Babyz/Eggz/Genesis. Up to 513 unique Genesis hodlers which is big news imo. Not very many whales remaining.

Devs seem focused on bringing more utility to the Babyz though so I don't think we're done moving just yet. Leakz from our Sandbox partner-

I think it's a foregone conclusion that Babyz will receive VX models for Sandbox in the near future.

O OnlySinkDunks yogetoffmykickz yogetoffmykickz cosmos on the move again. juno hit a new ATH again. i didn’t throw any atom at kava. how is that doing? i have a bag of atom/juno pooled on junoswap to get their native dex token dropping soon. also have atom and juno staked to hopefully get the flix airdrop.

Lovin it.
Incentives don't start until the 27th so still have some time if you want to throw some at it :smile:
Alien frens UFO news blew up their discord lol was a mess in there sounds fun though excited for it.

Last edited:
I think Thor Nodes is looking like a good investment. If not, you get your money back after only a little over a month.

Anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to Strong should consider it. They have four different tiers for entry. You can get in for as little as one token or six if you don't want to take a big risk. Other two are 12 tokens and, I think, a whopping 72. Also, no monthly fees. And it's on AVAX, so you don't have to worry about Eth gas fees.

The rewards are very generous at the moment. I'm set to get about 10 tokens a month off just one node.

Hoping this post doesn't age badly. If it does, I hope it'll at least be a few months first.

Back
Top Bottom