Official Bitcoin Thread

This nexo website sucks authentication is faulty can't log in half the time. I'm sticking to coinbase. At least I know what I'm getting with it

Cool Pets game having complications but $MILK has been well over 10c since launch this morning. 10c/MILK would equate to around $100.50-$145/day per Cat. Pets can earn anywhere between $50-80, depending on what Quests they roll. End of the day, it'll be interesting to follow moving forward. I'm sure there's been other P2Es that earn more daily, but this is my first exposure to gamification in this space. I'm just excited to see my Pet's final form and then find rare items to sell moving forward.
I hope this milk accumulated quickly with my two pets. I need a squiggle
Any thoughts on what the airdrop might be?
Probably something generic. Tbh most airdrops suck. Only RTFKT has really gotten it right. Free mints plus gas could work though

I hope this milk accumulated quickly with my two pets. I need a squiggle

Probably something generic. Tbh most airdrops suck. Only RTFKT has really gotten it right. Free mints plus gas could work though
Once your pets are fully evolved, toss some excess items to this peasant so I can get my interactions up haha. I’m waiting for $MILK to drop closer to 5c before buying some to get chests, otherwise I feel I’ll be behind with my one egg.

Last edited:

1645020812612.png

Who the hell is paying for dates with Bitcoin :lol:

1645020854694-png.2930852
1645022722062.png

We got Cool Cats and Boryoku's in here. Once you tell the ladies the tokenomics of MILK and BOKU, its a wrap.

1645021778853.png

Last edited:
maybe financially i'm better off for now in crypto but it def doesn't make me a better husband or dad lol. probably the opposite.

i can see why some people do crypto full-time. i just started going down the evmos rabbit hole (bringing ethereum and cosmos networks closer together). i'm trying to get in early on the dApps being built on it before they release. not really hoops to jump through but just sifting through all the info on discord, tg, and ct and keeping up with eligibility criteria, snapshot dates, release dates, tokenomics etc. this is just one sliver of where i'm trying to steer my portfolio. plus i need to make time to open more wallets on keplr to game the drops. in many ways it was better when i asked johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm for his picks on gemini because that's the only spot i bought crypto on.

Last edited:
for anyone still in Klima (lol :emoji_cry:), there is an easter egg for a possible POAP airdop and it may be time-sensitive (and prob not worth much, but still).
https://www.klimadao.finance/ have to log in thru discord and sign with mm. of course, DYOR with links provided by strangers..
got mine. it's a nice badge that says "i lost my *** investing in this ****ing ponzi" or "my grandparents went to rebase and all i got was this ****ty poap" :lol: :frown:

klimadao-website-20-reveal-2022-logo-1644958602009.png

I’m a blue chip boy but wild with the passive income plays if that makes sense. :lol:

Take high risk and put it in blue chips is what i do.

Pretty much my strategy. Got to get my Fantom, Cosmos, and Matic bags built up.

Hear some good things about Telos and Loopring. May add those as well.

anyone that’s holding uniswap tokens still (probably nobody lol) and my cosmos bros, if you have osmosis tokens and can redelegate, read this thread if you want a chance at the airdrop. diffusion finance is a uni fork that will be the first amm on evmos.

That's my take as well. I'm not mad at it.

There is still a lot of room to grow in the crypto space so I'm just trying my best to get my bags packed before widespread adoption.

The institutions are clearly here now there will be less room for the retail investor in the future.

If BTC really hits that 100k peicepoint this year a lot of regular Joe's will continue to look past it.

Back
Top Bottom