Official Bitcoin Thread

For the newbs. What are some practical ways to make money off bitcoin?
If you're willing to do a little legwork, take the time to learn about DeFi.

The passive income opportunities seem endless. Lots of great proven protocols. Lots of pump&dumps and ponzis. But even the degen plays can make you some great money if you're early enough...

Alternatively, you can stake a number of coins on centralized exchanges and earn much lower (but I guess easier/safer) staking rewards...

EDIT: Just read your post above... Just stick with what sneakaprince sneakaprince suggested. :lol:

I already got bitcoin on coinbase do I just let it sit there? I'm trying to keep this as simple as possible without using too many apps.
I know it's cumbersome but get nexo too. You can move your BTC there and earn interest. It won't be much and it will fluctuate with the market but you are guranteed to have more BTC than when u started this way.

i feel you, I’m always tinkering around with some stupid **** with my profits when I could just be stacking it up gradually.

I’m setting an eth goal for myself to get to instead of losing profits on bull****.

I know it's cumbersome but get nexo too. You can move your BTC there and earn interest. It won't be much and it will fluctuate with the market but you are guranteed to have more BTC than when u started this way.

How do I transfer my bitcoin to nexo. Or should I just leave my coins on coinbase and get some more on nexo.

I see where this is going and I don't like it

How do I transfer my bitcoin to nexo. Or should I just leave my coins on coinbase and get some more on nexo.

Create a nexo account. They will make a wallet address for you. Input that wallet address in the send BTC option in Coinbase.

It will take a couple mins (confirmations of transaction) and boom the money will be in your nexo account instead of Coinbase (Do a trial send to test it, you're gonna pay for gas but better than losing your entire stack).

I hate to tell you this but Coinbase is limited man for best returns you will likely have to get comfortable with other apps. Nexo is a good one to start with.

Sending from one wallet to another is fundamental so you can't really run away from it.
That being said, when I jump on a new chain or app or exchange, I always send a little bit first and wait for confirmation before sending the rest of the bag. Just for the extra peace of mind.

Dragonz had a Valentines event, free insta hatch on eggs bred today. Had to go for another. My lil Boryoku family.

hhjldnqlzv5czd6vimd6usrod5tpzpmtx3lzisbdoc3kc5pougca.arweave.png
qxzwnia6gt2zh63i6ynlyiq2s6ofx4tit2dlu7p26ocfyou4qv2q.arweave.png
v6nwhlb6vcppq4h7rhxqekhu7rsvwafsy3earf7tasl6klmstlta.arweave.png

Any alpha for NFTs. Everyone is jumping on the staking bandwagon.
You know about Kurama Foxes?

This is ridiculous I'm not even sure if I downloaded the correct nexo platform. I just realized there are like 5 different ones.

Is exchange.gemini the correct one?

Bought some $POWER nodes. I am sure it will now rug shortly
You get in on a Superhuman? You can get your money back pretty quick on one of those.

Obviously the current rewards aren't sustainable for the long term. Thats the main problem I'm seeing with a lot of these NaaS projects. They'll probably end up going through some growing pains like THOR is right now if they want to stick around.

Main reason I didn't go in on a node. Going with VPND instead.

These projects should do like Atlus and have sustainable systems in place from the get go. They're killing it right now. Wish I had got in when is was more affordable.

You get in on a Superhuman? You can get your money back pretty quick on one of those.

Obviously the current rewards aren't sustainable for the long term. Thats the main problem I'm seeing with a lot of these NaaS projects. They'll probably end up going through some growing pains like THOR is right now if they want to stick around.

Main reason I didn't go in on a node. Going with VPND instead.

These projects should do like Atlus and have sustainable systems in place from the get go. They're killing it right now. Wish I had got in when is was more affordable.

Got a Superhuman. 1.4% daily. 72 days til ROT. New contract otw. No clue what entails lol. But I aped in.

I just wanted to try a node and see how it went. Probably should've went with a $THOR node given how they've at least addressed the sustainability issue

Post a link to what I'm supposed to download. When I searched for nexo it was the first thing that came up.

In crypto you have to be able to be a self-starter to a degree. Everyone starts somewhere and it can be overwhelming at first but you do gotta put a little legwork in or its gonna be tough.

Nexo.io is the application you're looking for. They have a web app that you can access in browser and iOS app that you can download from the App Store.

Post a link to what I'm supposed to download. When I searched for nexo it was the first thing that came up.

android

ios

in general, it's a really bad idea to click on links that someone else posts. google "nexo crypto" and go to that site and scroll down for the links.
there are a ton of scams in crypto. posting fake links is one of them. good luck man.

Any alpha for NFTs. Everyone is jumping on the staking bandwagon.
You know about Kurama Foxes?

I've been completely out of the loop lately between real life and work. Couldn't even tell you what's already dropped and what's coming up :ohwell:. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to the grind in the next few weeks. In the meantime I'm hoping for peace in Eastern Europe and for UST to hold its peg :lol:.

Neon Game staking did finally go live yesterday though. Once the LP goes live then the money printing commences. Or they delay again. But I'm keeping the dream alive :lol:.

in general, it's a really bad idea to click on links that someone else posts. google "nexo crypto" and go to that site and scroll down for the links.
there are a ton of scams in crypto. posting fake links is one of them. good luck man.

Because of this I actually recommend getting links the very first time directly from the platforms official Twitter account.

deusavertat deusavertat Gemini was the first link you saw when you google Nexo because they've purchased a Google Ad for that search query. They're legit and a major exchange thats a competitor to Nexo, trying to siphon new user interest away from Nexo and onto their exchange.

But Google Ads are also used maliciously by scammers. They clone the Nexo landing page, register the domain name www.nexo.oi, and purchase a Google Ad so it's the first link a user sees when they're looking for www.nexo.io.

If you're unaware and try and login to the fake site, now the scammers have your real login credentials.

If you can always cross check and verify the destinations url with multiple sources the first time you access it and then bookmark it. Every platform you use should always be bookmarked.

Back
Top Bottom