Official Bitcoin Thread

Anyone else in on Defira with stuntman mike stuntman mike and fapmasterjr fapmasterjr and me? Gen 0 raffle happening this week.
of course fap is in the whale tier for mint priority next week :lol:

this is my p2e introduction and it's definitely been an interesting learning experience and both of you have been a great help. not holding out hope for next week. i'll make sure i have enough gas to yolo eth numbers if i need it lol. other than that, if market conditions dump and they use some kinda bot deterrent, anything could happen. they gotta fix harmony network tho. that thing is janky.

Definitely.! Been compounding weekly...
What are you guys doing with your SFira.?
I've got about 60 sFIRA right now. I only LP'd like $200 when the game launched :lol: I'm focusing on stacking FIRA for the minting event when it happens. I'm guessing, even if I don't get a hero, the price of FIRA should pop since all the tokens used to mint the Gen 0s will be burned.

But potentially $1500-1700 for a Gen 0 on a growing platform that's improving on all DFK mechanics is an incredible deal.

Ross is really dissing the young rappers that invest in crypto and/or promote rug NFT projects. Also, isn't Hov like a BTC Maxi and early CryptoPunk? Either way, he's being ignorant because what real reason would he have to go off like that? Rather have young bucks working as CO's and selling coke on the side than learning about crypto and DCA'ing, or making other moves that can set them up with generation wealth? MF lost 50 pounds and lost his mind...

Ross been having clown-like behavior. He preaches financial empowerment and talks about lifting people up but I've seen and heard of too many stories recently about him treating the common person like second-class citizens.

Boryoku is dropping a collection on Ethereum. Don't fade the Dragonz.

- Will be ~10k supply.
- Mint happening this month.
- Completely different from the VX models already in the works.
- Bloodmoon Boku NFT (airdropped to Genesis Dragonz) will act as a free mint pass. Babyz will also have a dedicated event to secure one (rumor is - hold baby, mint with $BOKU, receive Bloodmoon Boku mint pass). Non-holders can also buy on secondary.
- Roadmap 2.0 revealing soon.
- Rumors of big, "company level" news on the way. VC funding?

This thread is worth a read-

Dragonz community leaders have held Twitter spaces the previous couple of Mondays and plan to continue doing them. The team is anon and really secretive so they give the details to trusted community members to spill the beans :lol:. Highly recommend checking out yesterday's spaces and the future ones as well.

l

- Will be ~10k supply.
- Bloodmoon Boku NFT (airdropped to Genesis Dragonz) will act as a free mint pass. Babyz will also have a dedicated event to secure one (rumor is - hold baby, mint with $BOKU, receive Bloodmoon Boku mint pass). Non-holders can also buy on secondary.

Dragonz community leaders have held Twitter spaces the previous couple of Mondays and plan to continue doing them. The team is anon and really secretive so they give the details to trusted community members to spill the beans :lol:. Highly recommend checking out yesterday's spaces and the future ones as well.

Good post bro. I seen people on my timeline posting about this. I missed out on SMBs but I always wanted to get into the dragons.

- Will be ~10k supply.

You shilled me...

baby drag.png

Trying to stack up FIRA for the hero minting event and the price decides to pump :smh: Going to leg into my position and hope it doesn't keep pumping, or my target FIRA amount won't be hit.

Anyone following the Krause House? They are trying to purchase and operate an NBA team as a DAO. They just bought a BIG3 team

Trying to stack up FIRA for the hero minting event and the price decides to pump :smh: Going to leg into my position and hope it doesn't keep pumping, or my target FIRA amount won't be hit.
hopefully market is doing a pump fake but next week’s mint might be interesting. i would think that most trying to buy a hero already have the fira in staking or farm. not sure why it rallied that much today. guess that’s the way of the microcap.

l

Good post bro. I seen people on my timeline posting about this. I missed out on SMBs but I always wanted to get into the dragons.

I haven't seen a more dedicated team than the Dragonz. I want an SMB too but it's hard when their team is nonexistent and I've seen what the Dragonz team has done/planned :lol:.

You shilled me...

baby drag.png

LFG!! Make sure you verify on the discord so you can get that alpha and whitelists. I have another egg hatching in a few days, can't wait.

It's looking more and more likely that babys will have a fair shot at Bloodmoon Boku. I think they're announcing something tonight.

Back
Top Bottom