Official Bitcoin Thread

interesting that UST has been at .98 for days. tether and USDC have held their pegs well enough.

Just reading up about this now.
Wasn't expecting LFG to be deploying the BTC they just bought to hold up the peg.

Seems to be a bank run on Anchor with a domino effect. UST market cap down 300 Million.
Looks like an opportunity to get Luna cheap but with everything else down bad, there are other safer plays like ETH.

For me it’s a no brainer to buy more BTC. We all know at some point it will be above $40k and $50k. The issue is I want to pay the lowest price. How low can it go?
I remember buying BTC when it was 7k (great deal) but shortly after it went down to $4k. I could have almost bought double with the money i used. I also thought i was an idiot for buying at $16k.

sTAbLe CoiN
95CF692D-3313-4001-A975-F88C3D6C6082.jpeg

$luna getting wrecked.
Thinking of selling my $avax and throwing it into $btc.

Haven’t copped crypto in months but I started my daily btc buys again. Might start throwing money into $eth again here too.

It’s been looking ugly. Only question is how much lower we can go?

My opinion is if you can stick in the game for the next 2 years you will be very happy in 2024. We’ll see.

tether, usdc, busd, dai, frax, mim and others are holding up well. it’ll be interesting to see how do kwon fixes things.

Soon fomo will be the only reason to keep paying our node fees on Strong. They need an ama badly explaining where they're at with everything.

I certainly hope people took profits on Ape when it was about $26. Think I'm gonna wait a bit longer to buy again.

Seriously consider owning the safest assets and not having any allegiances or hope

I think The only “safe” assets in crypto are btc and eth.

All the other Layer 1s/2s/whatever else is a risk.

Going to keep my Solana as the 3rd in the big 3. Seriously considering it I want to keep $avax and $luna as 4/5 or if I should just convert my remaining $avax/$luna into btc/eth.

I’ll make a decision soon but I’m leaning towards keeping $avax + $luna and just accumulating over the next 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom