Official Bitcoin Thread

Wut

2E2C0878-6C05-48AB-9B03-314854A53796.jpeg

Not sure how it works but for the Cosmos guys, something to look at in case it may affect you.
my second biggest bag is juno. watched that **** go from $44 to $4 lol. took zero profits. have half of it undelegating. by the time that’s completed and free to swap, it’ll be worth pennies 😭

Thankful for cold storage during these times. I know I’m down big but if all my ETH and BTC were on my hot wallet or exchange, I know I’d be panicking and doing stupid stuff. That added resistance helps lol. Have a couple ETH on my Metamask though for gas lol. All my ALTs are staked so whatevs 🤷🏻‍♂️ . Grateful for all the old timers in this thread since 2011-12 who ain’t never left even when times were rough.

I havent been in here in a while but i just know mf are down bad right now lol

Im guessing at this point I should just hold my baby bags of AMP, ETH, BTC

This is what happens in an unregulated market.0 If you aren’t/ haven’t taken profits in any way, you’re just gambling with money. We gotta stop being greedy and invest in smart project. Even doing that is risky.

I could careless about what happens with Strong at this point. I made my principal back and profited. Anything else is indeed further profit.

Last edited:
This is what happens in an unregulated market.0 If you aren’t/ haven’t taken profits in any way, you’re just gambling with money. We gotta stop being greedy and invest in smart project. Even doing that is risky.

I could careless about what happens with Strong at this point. I made my principal back and profited. Anything else is indeed profit.
Ngl, the STRONG collapse prepared me for these past couple of days LOL. When you already taste how things can really go to 0, seeing everything heading that way hurts less.

I know y'all Luna holders crying right now .. 😂 if my memory serves me correct y'all was going hand over fist with them **** coins while putting down the iso20022 compliant xrp... 😂.

So BTC and ETH on the dip.

Anyone still trusting in Avax or Sol? What happened to Luna scaring me for alts.

Back
Top Bottom