Official Bitcoin Thread

Attachments

• electroneum-ico.png
    electroneum-ico.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 9
Did a quick read on that, brought in on it. Have about 15000 ETN...

Holding out for this ICON ICO. Spoke with some developers and their team on Slack about their plans and partners...this that Korean wave I need

Did a quick read on that, brought in on it. Have about 15000 ETN...

Holding out for this ICON ICO. Spoke with some developers and their team on Slack about their plans and partners...this that Korean wave I need
are you in the US? i think only accredited investors form US are allowed to participate. it says US & Singapore cannot participate

are you in the US? i think only accredited investors form US are allowed to participate. it says US & Singapore cannot participate

Are you referring to ICON? I believe so....

I'm asking why and how would they determine if it's in the US or not...

Last edited:
So the play for electroneum is buy cheaper eth now and if/when the eth rate goes up a bit within the 50% bonus time you'll get even more electroneum bang for your buck right?

NEO is scary calm right now- thought it would be the hardest hit with this news. I dumped and have been waiting for a drop but Idk anymore

Theres good news coming but will China drop the other foot and send it back to $5?

yeh sorry bro, wish i could help but they capped the 1st term at 30 eth and i need all of that to myself

Lmao. I understand. I may have someone to plug me in on 1 ETH in which all I want.

Good luck on the lottery

Just read the thread man. Questions like this just prove you aren't ready to get involved. Sign up on Coinbase for the big three and join bittrex for alts.

This...done ton of research, I just didn't unstandstand how to get started..you just need to figure out where to purchase your coins, what Wallet to use and then the exchange site...

Go on YouTube and get fimilar on how and the do/don't...

Purchase from CoinBase...Transfer for buys to Bittrex, Kraken, Poloniex, GDAX...create a wallet or buy a hard wallet...

My advice is to trade in an exchange that's not within the US...Bittrex is the most flexible and has most alt coins available.

When dealing with presale/ ICO's, you have to follow their rules..for instance: Centra release is tonight at 11pm...they're wanting only ETH from MEW(my eth Wallet) ...you'll have to buy or transfer your eth to your MEW before you can buy tokens.

Last edited:
Speaking of Centra...how many are getting in on it?

First Crypo that has a product (cards) associated to it!

This is going to the moon if you can get in!

The ICON ICO is looking like a disaster...if you're not buying the tokens

Only 25% is available for the general public based on Slack convos...

So basically the investors who get pick will double their money and dump it when it goes live...

Email sent, lotto selection, send ETH, then KYC, then if you're not approved you'll have to wait for your refund...

Last edited:
Has anybody invested in Qtum??

Noticed it's had a big drop off from last month.

Is it likely to return to that mark again??

The ICON ICO is looking like a disaster...if you're not slextdd

Only 25% is available for the general public based on Slack convos...

So basically the investors who get pick will double their money and dump it when it goes live...

Email sent, lotto selection, send ETH, then KYC, then if you're not approved you'll have to wait for your refund...

150k eth got split into 2 contributors. 75k to strategic contributors and 75k eth to general contributors. i can see alot of ppl using a ton of gas and gwei to speed up their transactions and tokens dont get released for a month or 2. my concern now is that they havent mentioned anything about US accredited investors but luckily i know someone who has an international passport. if you know someone like that, i would try to persuade them to get into this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom