Official Bitcoin Thread

I'm not enjoying this narrative about 'North Korea being able to mine bitcoin to raise funds for their nuclear program' :smh: :lol:

I'm holding tight either way :evil:

Last edited:
This is the best time to jump in

What i've noticed is that there's never a best time to buy. Just a good time.

Couple times i thought i crushed it and copped at the bottom only for it to drop even further :lol:

Today looks good but tomorrow maybe better.

a couple things....bitmain, the largest chinese mining company and mines bitcoin received over $300 million just last month from the chinese govt. Do you really think CHINA ban means its over?? So they gonna stop the trading of bitcoin, but support and invest in the mining of bitcoin? cmon bros, don't be sheep. There is a reason why they are putting these kinda scare tactics out.

Imagine, a country banning Crypto because it is too disruptive.....that is bullish for sure. At the same time of this release, Switzerland supports and advocates BITCOIN and crypto. Keep your eyes open bros, this technology is powerful, and outside forces want to get their share $$$$

So JPM guy blasts crypto, but at the same time his SF office is holding a blockchain conference?? hmmm. Get outta here w/that!!

jpm.jpg
switz.jpg

Last edited:
This thread moves too fast so me trying to read on how to actually get invested into Bitcoins is gruesome. Can someone tell me if I can by partial bitcoin shares (if so, how)? My Capital One Investing account doesn't allow partials of bitcoin like it does, Amazon, Apple, etc. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I've been reading on the evolution of this for years now & feel like I've missed out on much potential earnings. Thanks in advance.

This thread moves too fast so me trying to read on how to actually get invested into Bitcoins is gruesome. Can someone tell me if I can by partial bitcoin shares (if so, how)? My Capital One Investing account doesn't allow partials of bitcoin like it does, Amazon, Apple, etc. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I've been reading on the evolution of this for years now & feel like I've missed out on much potential earnings. Thanks in advance.

This thread is slow af? Its gone like 2 pages, in a week.

Yes, you can buy Bitcoin in partials. If you want to buy $100 worth, you can buy $100 worth. If you want to buy $10,000 worth, but $10,000 worth.

there are some pretty good buys right now. if ur thinking of getting into crypto, time it right and you can build a pretty good stack.

Well the return or loss on Bitcoin(using Coinbase) isn't that much unless you're playing with thousands, but I'll keep investing just to diversify.

Finally got permission to join this chat, after I was unable to reply to any posts. New to the Crypto Currency world. Thank you for dropping info on here guys. It really helps people like myself, who are just beginning. Spent a few thousand and invested in BTC,Monero,NEo and DNT? Was really looking forward to the RPX ICO. What are you guys purchasing in this dip? Would love to get educated on why.

Wussup guys, so I haven't used NT much after the switch. Hope everyone is holding strong, buying dips, and taking profits.

Wallets I use , MEW , Metamask (my favorite for ICOs) , Trezor , and Exodus (looking for a better wallet that allows you to change transaction fees). I only use my Trezor for long term holds.

Pretty much I have adopted an ICO strategy to build my portfolio and to fund my long term holds.
ICOs I have invested in over the past month or so . 0x, Enigma, Kin , BMC , Propy, Power Ledger , Chainlink, and bought DNT at 3 cents .
I'm looking to buy Kyber on etherdelta as soon as it hits exchanges, so this will be a first time that I'm buying quickly after a coin hits the market.
Upcoming ICOs Wanchain, Icon, and Red Pulse.

if you really think about it, this can be the Perfect Storm for ETH. But in reality, not just ETH...but many other alt coins. If you see a crack on the top dog (BTC), you really gotta be kinda giddy as a company and try and swoop in. Just my .02cents.

- Raiden network
- Solidity updates
- ETH Metropolis droppin

Back
Top Bottom