Official Bitcoin Thread

The crazy thing with AMP is it actually has utility. So next bull run itll be lit. But still we a looongg way away

I made money off AMP so I will never speak Ill of it lol
i got out with a small profit also.

funny how pretty much everyone kept saying to take profits during the run and i rode that **** all the way up and all the way down lol. i consider the unrealized gains my tuition payment for crypto school.

I’m just accruing for it to get back to 80% of ATH. Gonna have a very very hefty down payment with it. And be okay.

not sure if any of you are following the dotswoosh program. you register an account with nike to get a soulbound token with your identity info attached to your wallet. they randomly airdropped posters that were basically to allow list you to mint their OF1 NFT that costs $20. possible utility might be access to future limited product. anyway, it's supposed to be capped at around 100k NFTs and as of the drop on monday to today, i look onchain and it seems only 17k have been minted. they're gonna open it for general release tomorrow and i still don't see it selling out (unless maybe if they allow people to buy as many as they want). anyway, i think the point is that most "normal" people scoff at paying $20 for "a picture" of some shoes. NFTs still have a long way to go.

i grabbed my one i was allowed to and will probably grab a few more on general. the rarity scale is kinda crappy. i think it's either you get a regular degular or like one of 4 rares so the odds are ****ty.

From what I've read, that statement isn't true. I thought you now have the option to store your phrase for recovery purposes. But, it's not automatic. I would not opt for this.

Am I misunderstanding??

From what I've read, that statement isn't true. I thought you now have the option to store your phrase for recovery purposes. But, it's not automatic. I would not opt for this.

Am I misunderstanding??
No you’re right. It’s a new thing that has to be opted into. Still a huge miss by Ledger, but it’s not a deal-breaker.

No you’re right. It’s a new thing that has to be opted into. Still a huge miss by Ledger, but it’s not a deal-breaker.
Ok. I agree with you. Glad I wasn't completely wrong in my understanding lol. But, it does kind of defeat the purpose of a ledger if u opt into this recovery update.

Twitter in a frenzy over the Ledger thing is an overreaction imo.

We still HODL on btc and eth? I don’t follow the news so NT is my only check in lol

Hodl and sell at ATH.

Y'all just need to come and scoop up some Ordinals on BTC ... things are flying right now.

These were a free mint and about $40 just a week ago.... NFA

Lots of opportunities to make money in this bear. Much more fun than the last one :lol:.

Last edited:
New L1/ & largest free airdrop in crypto history coming very soon (network fork of ETH, extremely cheap gas fees) also DEX fork of uniswap with fee burning

Pulsechain.com (PLS) - the L1 chain
PulseX.com (PLSX) - the decentralized exchange

Once the fork happens and website updates with the mainnet rpc info you just have to add network info to metamask and whatever ETH and ERC-20's you have will automatically be there; should be within a few days along with info on how to buy day 1 etc.

No idea about exchange listings yet.
Live now

Pulsechain already #3 blockchain by volume per dexscreener and right now 50x cheaper gas fees than Ethereum
PulseX already the #9 DEX by volume in the world per coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/dex/

No major CEX listing yet. No major news outlets reporting yet.

Most major influencers probably have bags and will start shilling soon.

Last edited:
FwtqPX_aEAEj3rf

Surpassed BSC, all that's left is ETH lol.

PLS/PLSX making new highs everyday.

So far 99% of L1 ETH competitors/ ETH "killers" have been nothing more than empty ghost chains, not looking the case here. PulseX yield farms also dropping crazy APY's currently.

Along with all erc-20's all NFT's on ETH also got copied and are on Pulsechain. Not into NFT's personally but some of the meme erc-20's have been ripping on Pulse as well (pepe, doge, shib etc).

To start using all you have to do is add custom network and input the RPC info below on metamask and press one button (switch network)

Fv9-eDNXwAE6bDq

Use https://app.pulsex.com/swap if you wanna swap the copies you got for USDC/Dai/Tether/WETH etc Or buy/sell/trade anything else. You can also LP/yield farm etc from there as well. When you yield farm you earn a token called INC (price chart below, ripping hard right now). Single sided staking should be coming to PulseX soon which should make the price skyrocket more IMO.

Ybg9nImN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom