Official Bitcoin Thread

PEPE getting listed on Binance.

Marketcap over 1.5bill.....

kek-bomb-pepe-the-frog.gif

**** I’m late, I think I’ll cop still and wait for the people on binance to pump it.

Shib went crazy when it got listed on cb.

I was gonna buy pepe last night but I was too lazy to go to the bank. It was at .22 and now its at .40 🤦‍♂️

I missed out on this one. It was $1 each to mint. Most are free with just sats fees to mint.
BRC-20's are popping off in bitcoin at the moment.
Screenshot_20230506-120300.png

I forgot how much of a hassle Crypto was :smh:
I sold a Telegram username to some shady Russian dude last month for $20k in BTC but Bitstamp has been holding up my bank transfer under some ‘EU money laundering compliance’ thing

Anyone here have experience with hold-ups?

My $20 investment was worth .9e at its highs. Maybe it goes to zero, but I’m not really interested in selling with gas this high so we let it ride for the bull market euphoria in two years

I still didn’t cop, because gas is too damn high.

Nah, they just transfer it to you here and you’re responsible for the taxes later.
I guess we have a lot more stringent regulations here. Even with Paypal I've had my account temporarily limited 5 times due to money laundering regulations. Pretty much an annual occurence that they suddenly freeze my account and demand information about a bunch of transactions so I always keep very detailed notes. Got cleared every time of course but it's still a hassle.
I sent my response to Bitstamp's demand for information about the transaction but I've never had issues with them so idk how well this will go.
'Some Russian dude paid me $20k for a Telegram username' is kind of a wild story to buy into. I included screenshots of the deal and wrote a damn near dissertation on the value of social media usernames so I hope this works.

idk enough about it and admittedly, there needs to be a lot more to it than just being able to facilitate/settle payments.

New L1/ & largest free airdrop in crypto history coming very soon (network fork of ETH, extremely cheap gas fees) also DEX fork of uniswap with fee burning

Pulsechain.com (PLS) - the L1 chain
PulseX.com (PLSX) - the decentralized exchange

Once the fork happens and website updates with the mainnet rpc info you just have to add network info to metamask and whatever ETH and ERC-20's you have will automatically be there; should be within a few days along with info on how to buy day 1 etc.

No idea about exchange listings yet.

Back
Top Bottom