Official Bitcoin Thread

Scratch that.

Trying to figure out how to buy into things such as NEO SALT BAT etc. Like how does that process work can't find the answer to that. Do I buy it with my own money through an app? Coinbase I believe is strictly for Bitcoin Litecoin and ETH correct?

EDIT: Forgive me as I'm reading/learning as I go on here... So there are multiple exchanges that I can sign up for to use as a platform to purchase different tokens correct?

Last edited:
i'm looking into getting into a hardware wallet. Either the nano ledger s or Trezor wallet. does anyone have any insight on whether one is better than the other? or is there a better option out there

Also, I'm a bit curious as to how someone would be able to cash out a large number of bitcoin. Coinbase only allows $15,000 at one time when selling btc. Not that I have deep pockets or anything. I just started getting into cryptocurrency a couple months ago.

Last edited:
I'll throw Gemini.com in the mix for buying bitcoin/ethereum. none of this 250 weekly limit BS that coinbase is doing to me. Gemini gives $500 daily limit

Gonna buy neo soon too, just waiting on the right price. Especially since it just shot up with this China news.

Use bittrex to buy neo. At least thats what I'm doing

I want to buy NEO, which app can I buy those at and which wallet to keep?
For future reference use coinmarketcap.com if you go to any coins page theres a "Markets" Tab this has every market listed by Volume % and Price. Best part is you can click the link and go directly to the exchange page.

For maximum security please focus on desktop wallets and get out of the mobile wallet mindset. I don’t understand why so many want mobile app wallets. Jaxx was hacked a few month ago I don’t recommend it. Parity was recently hacked again as well.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr l know your portfolio sitting real pretty now with eth mona lsk . Great calls man.

Last edited:
Picked some up at .286 when I heard the backing of the govt news.
Waiting on the inevitable correction...

Took profits over the weekend. Las Vegas MGM MANSION... google it. #ultimateSpeakEasy

3B395F21-66DF-4642-BA83-61C7DE3D05CB.jpeg

15E332EC-13CB-4589-A18B-85E325294946.jpeg

Unreal

Last edited:
How's the process to cash out from Coinbase? Do they send the money through your routing number on your check if you put it in?

Back
Top Bottom