Official Bitcoin Thread

MER looks interesting. Wouldn’t mind seeing it come down to a dime to get it now that it’s on bittrex. Wanna get in on waves eventually too. XZC :pimp: too bad i only have a small position.

Market ATH crushed!! 212 BILLION now!!
tenor.gif

i was in jail for the past week, i missed out on bitcoin cash, but it looks like btc is gonna rally back and vice versa for bcc. i bet on bitcoin over bcc but the small amount i had saw a 50% jump

i was in jail for the past week, i missed out on bitcoin cash, but it looks like btc is gonna rally back and vice versa for bcc. i bet on bitcoin over bcc but the small amount i had saw a 50% jump

Welcome home, i don't know what u did...but i'm sure you were innocent :smile: lol

Of course, been holding BTC since 2013. I don't hold any BCH, traded it for BTC around the time of the fork at $580 something.

sounds cool. i sold bitcoin 1 btc at 7800 to 15.4 @ $505 BHC to hedge....

traded the BHC @1600 = $24,600.....then flipped it back to BTC ....bought BTC at $6600 on 11/3....turned that 1 BTC to 3.73 BTC . #hedgeFTW

from bittrex, the other transaction/shift was from jaxx wallet (since haters wills say its fake)

BU4X4x0.jpg

PhiY6Am.jpg

Last edited:
I was thinking about jumping in when the Bitcoin went down to 5600 but I snoozed. Joint back up to 7.4k

check out SALT token when you guys have a chance. Lending platform about to launch 4th qtr (only a few days left this year).....token rated on their website as $25.00...on exchange its around $4.00

erik vorhees (prism, shapeshift, etc) is founder.

LsGB1Cy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom