Official Bitcoin Thread

I done incurred so many fees but I don’t give a damn. I blew through the money I posted and had to get my girl involved on her account. You’ll make it right back.just buy....

Thanks for all the help to the people who have PMed with advice and knowledge.

Woo Electroneum wallets release tomorrow!

Made some nice profit on LTC (got in at $40). And ETH shot up so i’m taking some profits and going to put into more alts. Ive been hesitatnt on XRP but that along with SALT have my interest.

dawg..just imagine if Ripple hits $5 or $10....game changer

imagine if it goes nuclear like bitcoin..life changer

Man... I’m hoping that if it hits $10, I’ll have well enough to be a life changer :lol:

I doubt it’ll hit bitcoin levels, but I’m all in on it.

$5 is a good place. But if it ever does pick up speed and hits $50-$100, I’m ready.

There are a lot of people who don’t think XRP will get to that level, but ima keep the dream alive :lol:

Made some nice profit on LTC (got in at $40). And ETH shot up so i’m taking some profits and going to put into more alts. Ive been hesitatnt on XRP but that along with SALT have my interest.

Taking profits as in... cashing out to USD?

How do you get Electronium wallet?

damn, there was a point last night between 1:56am and 2:05 that LIT dipped to 225. would've been a great time to make a quick come up.

insta gainz land.
lol ICO price was at .01 cent, now trading at .11 cents
going to be a crazy sell off tomorrow. hodling for just 1 dollar ETN somehow someway.
Right there with you. It’s only on one exchange right now too, and not one of the more popular ones either.

If it gets to a dollar...it was my first ico that i believed in so I kinda went all in out of excitement (not recommended)

I just transferred $300 in bitcoin from Coinbase over to Binance at 12:26pm and its still not showing up in my bitcoin wallet in Binance. Did that same a few days ago and it went through within a few minutes. Ya'll think something went wrong?

- Preciate it.

Do you add BTC to Bittrex the same way as from Coinbase to Binance?

My boy was preaching bitcoins several years ago and I still dont get this ****. Ya’ll really obsessing second to second and ****? And all these diff types of coins.

My boy was preaching bitcoins several years ago and I still dont get this ****. Ya’ll really obsessing second to second and ****? And all these diff types of coins.
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom