Official Bitcoin Thread

foreal my shoes are just collecting dust, sure ill wear like 10 pairs at most but the rest ill probably sell.

Take your weed money a week, that’s about $75 a week and put it towards this.

tenor.gif

Is ****ing incredible man. I need to read in how to get into Alts.

People focus on big 3 but one that Fap talked about that I like went from .11 to .25

Is not always those big large amount, there's money out there.

My guy

tumblr_ob6pmgJUzR1r94h9do1_400.gif

It’s your time to flourish

Guess you didn’t get the news on Ripple :lol:

They have several huge announcement about to take this to the next level...

2018 the rise of XRP!
I did but I thought it would stay at .25 for a couple of weeks. Just when I want to buy the **** has to go up I been hearing about it since sept but didnt want to risk. I was going to buy litecoin didnt want to risk. Now im like im going to liquidate my collection as fast as I can to buy buy buy buy. I need these student loans off my back

Need help. Can someone clarify what happened here.
Bought and sent btc to binance.. Afyer fees total sent was .00470989 btc about $81

Receive ampunt with binance is .00383234 about $61

Note 4 confirmation with coinbase status. And doesn't say complete. Do i have to wait until ot says complete to receive all? Its a $20 difference.

Yeah the limit was only 1000 with debit plus the fees so I figured I do an high amount with the bank transfer without the fees. Missing out tho so idk what to do lol
imo do both

Use that debit or cc to get in the game now, who cares about that fee

It’s a long waiting game for that USD transfer but put it in now and give yourself some options next week when it’s in there

Back
Top Bottom