Official Bitcoin Thread

I hardly call that a dip, it's just normal volatility. Dip I see is if goes back below $280. But you still can gain buying at this current price.

Anybody know which is more live, Coinbase or coinmarketcap.com

Stupid question. With the high market rate change of bitcoin. If let's say i buy at 16000, but by the time I trade and get a to the other exchange it has gone up to 17000, does that bitcoin mature or not?

Stupid question. With the high market rate change of bitcoin. If let's say i buy at 16000, but by the time I trade and get a to the other exchange it has gone up to 17000, does that bitcoin mature or not?

No its at the time of the trade. Buy or sell its stamped at the trade. For example i placed an order for bitcoin last saturday at $15,000 price and it is still pending (slow cuz its bank not credit) on coinbase. They will get it to me at $15,000 eventhough the market is at $16-$17 now. Same thing if price would have gone down to $14.

Once you get it or the other person gets it the bitcoin can be traded again for the new price. Hope this helps

FINALLY got some damn ripple. What a struggle that was.

Now whats a good wallet for ripple? Is rippex good? Leaning towards that
I'm working on getting some rn too
Waiting to get verified by Bittrex first lol. LMK how rippex bro

Gentlemen i went to a Silicon Valley Meetup on bitcoin and lets just say im hyped.
#NTCryptWalkers

giphy.gif

FINALLY got some damn ripple. What a struggle that was.

Now whats a good wallet for ripple? Is rippex good? Leaning towards that
Good question. I just keep mines in my kraken account. Anybody know where to store. Cause I know you can sell on there too. So I think no need to move

I’m a noob, signed up with coinbase...should I even bother buying some litecoin at this point?

Finding that buyng Ripple is a PITA.

What exchange are y'all who have bought some using? Changelly isn't showing XRP and Bitance is telling me I don't have enough funds?

Back
Top Bottom