Official Bitcoin Thread

Whats up all.

Trying to buy on coinbase and transfer to binance, however the value for btc, ltc, and ethereum is higher on coinbase. if i transfer to binance, isn't it going to be taking an immediate loss? for example, BTC is $15,563 on Binance and $16,899 on Coinbase. Is it just the way it goes, or is there a way to avoid this?

Thanks.

A2998ECD-A4C2-42AE-A7E3-60DC97F55EBD.jpeg
The writing is on the wall...
This real?

Don’t remember the last time I was down there.

I’m too trusting in that transferring over from account to account so for now I’m down to stick with coin base and the 3

How Long does it usually take to show up on binance?

Lord I feel Like I’m learning to walk again...damn

Whats up all.

Trying to buy on coinbase and transfer to binance, however the value for btc, ltc, and ethereum is higher on coinbase. if i transfer to binance, isn't it going to be taking an immediate loss? for example, BTC is $15,563 on Binance and $16,899 on Coinbase. Is it just the way it goes, or is there a way to avoid this?

Thanks.
Coinbase has a mark up on LTC, BTC, and ETH and high fees (assuming because you're using their simple app). They gotta make money too. There are other alternatives to coinbase that probably have lower fees. As far s the loss goes, your gonna lose some money one way or another with transfer fees and such. Gotta pay to play.

Coinbase has a mark up on LTC, BTC, and ETH and high fees (assuming because you're using their simple app). They gotta make money too. There are other alternatives to coinbase that probably have lower fees. As far s the loss goes, your gonna lose some money one way or another with transfer fees and such. Gotta pay to play.

OK, I figured this was the case. Thanks for the prompt response, much appreciated!

Ok I did everything right but my deposit isn’t showing on Binance :frown:

It did say there was delays expected before I submitted the transfer, so hopefully that’s all it is...**** scary with my money in limbo like that

Ok I did everything right but my deposit isn’t showing on Binance :frown:

It did say there was delays expected before I submitted the transfer, so hopefully that’s all it is...**** scary with my money in limbo like that

takes like an hour, you'll get an email from both when the transfer is completed

Unless you use Bitshare DEX. Tried to put y’all up on game...

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom