Official Bitcoin Thread

About to throw some more racks into PIVX! I don't really like PIVX, as it offers no new technology or use to the world, it's just like DASH, but with a faster transaction time. The sentient has been that it can reach between $5-10 in the coming months, so why not.

And I'm going to tell y'all this again, for those who are skeptical about investing in this. For most of the cryptocurrencies out there, there is no way for people to short it; thus, there is an upward bias in price. That's easy money!

Last edited:
Bitcoin was ~500$ at this time last year. So, you would have tripled your profits. ETH was 11$ at this time last year, it's around 100$ now. If you put like 10k into ETH last year, you'd be around six figures.

ETH was $11 almost 3 months ago :lol:

had you bought in just a few months ago and loaded up you would be sleeping but naked on a pile of cash

Im gonna be real, a lot of you doing this blindly on a whim are going to be in serious trouble one day. Y'all better learn how to read/research things rather than blindly following people are thinking everything will go to the moon.

Agreed. What are your thoughts on digital currency as a whole?
valuable asset for some of them but a lot of this reminds me of otcs/small caps

Im gonna be real, a lot of you doing this blindly on a whim are going to be in serious trouble one day. Y'all better learn how to read/research things rather than blindly following people are thinking everything will go to the moon.
just like anything in life....everyone has to put their big boy pants on.  
has nothing to do w people doing things without any knowledge and following blindly like sheep. I've been around the market long enough to know the patterns. Anyone can look good when things are going well. Y'all in here better be doing your research and learning if you want long term survival.

It's been a good week for Nexus as is. So what does this mean to you?

To me it just validates nexus as a legit coin with future goals (especially how it got funding), and how they are attached with a company that is visible and could cause a big media splash with VectorSpace. You cant say that with many of the altcoins that are mostly speculation. Im going to accumulate, but jist like the poster said above, in his Dad voice, be careful what you do woth your $$$

To me it just validates nexus as a legit coin with future goals (especially how it got funding), and how they are attached with a company that is visible and could cause a big media splash with VectorSpace. You cant say that with many of the altcoins that are mostly speculation. Im going to accumulate, but jist like the poster said above, in his Dad voice, be careful what you do woth your $$$

acb.jpg

Can comeone explain how to buy from poloniex. When I try to make a deposit the deposit address comes up, I have jaxx wallet. Do I just paste deposit address into the send on jaxx?

Can comeone explain how to buy from poloniex. When I try to make a deposit the deposit address comes up, I have jaxx wallet. Do I just paste deposit address into the send on jaxx?
I set up a Poloniex as well and couldn't figure out how to buy either. Jaxx wallet is to store your currency after you purchase.

Theres a send option on jaxx. I was trying to find out if I paste the deposit address that come up on poloniex if thats all I need to do.

Theres a send option on jaxx. I was trying to find out if I paste the deposit address that come up on poloniex if thats all I need to do.
You can basically send and receive in Jaxx, from anywhere you have cryptocurrency. 

Did u already purchase on Poloniex?

Last edited:

Bittrex only place to trade? Have Poloniex but no option for Nexus. Only way to obtain on Bittrex is bitcoin purchase from what I see correct?

Is there an app out there that will give you real time price alerts/push notifications besides coinbase?

valuable asset for some of them but a lot of this reminds me of otcs/small caps
has nothing to do w people doing things without any knowledge and following blindly like sheep. I've been around the market long enough to know the patterns. Anyone can look good when things are going well. Y'all in here better be doing your research and learning if you want long term survival.

If crytpo currency market cap continues to rise there isn't much you would need to do to survive long term. You would hold as if your were holding a stock. From the research I've done crypto will definitely hit 100B market cap and that is on the low end, so if I just hold I will be fine .

I just wish you could short these coins because I agree I believe these very small coins like Ripple will come crashing down .

Back
Top Bottom