Official Bitcoin Thread

Anybody been telling their friends/family about this opportunity? Been tryna get my pops to jump on this but he's acting like an old man :smh:. 'I aint getting into that. You can be the millionaire'. Alright pops :lol:. I would tell my sister but she wouldn't even listen when I tried to tell her about Ebates. And my mom is a lost cause for anything remotely technological. I put some of my friends on but I'm not too sure about them..I just feel compelled to share this info with everybody :lol:

Last edited:
Im having a really hard time finding a reason not to invest heavily into ripple which gives me pause

Im having a really hard time finding a reason not to invest heavily into ripple which gives me pause

I'm having a hard time finding a place to buy it? I don't like kraken, its just a weird layout. I like it simple, buy this much, charge this card, heres your crypto. thank you

I'm having a hard time finding a place to buy it? I don't like kraken, its just a weird layout. I like it simple, buy this much, charge this card, heres your crypto. thank you

Poloniex - just transfer whatever from Coinbase and it'll show up there and buy as decided

so another 2.5billion was added to the crypto marketcap (45billion now). remember, the regular stock exchange TRADES 40billion (our entire crypto marketcap) in 1 day!!!

put that into perspective where we curently are, and imagine the growth in crypto....then you can kinda see how much your coins/tokens should be 
eek.gif

Trying to transfer some LTC to ETH using Jaxx but at times when ETH is a bit lower the shift button won't be allowed.

Is there a reason? Or just have to wait it out?

whatever money you spend on shoes, add to coinbase account and buy ETH/BTC. 

I liquidated a chunk of my 60+ pairs down to get more funds for this

Way I look at it.... if this fulfills its potential you'll have the money to buy the collection back 100x over

Way I look at it.... if this fulfills its potential you'll have the money to buy the collection back 100x over

if only these kids were smarter. with is why I've cut back on kicks and rarely cop anything anymore. more $$$ in the bank

if only these kids were smarter. with is why I've cut back on kicks and rarely cop anything anymore. more $$$ in the bank

QFT

Reactions: g14
Coinbase having no customer service is such a pain.

My account has been all good forever, added ID to up my limits and it said it worked, but now I can't get any transactions to go through....

Maybe cb needs a day to process the verification? I've never had this issue but I feel you on cb dropping the ball.

honestly, for the last few months CB has been smooth. I think with the influx of users and the flood gates opening with LTC that the app is having issues with the amount of users?

just my guess

honestly, for the last few months CB has been smooth. I think with the influx of users and the flood gates opening with LTC that the app is having issues with the amount of users?

just my guess
I hope so man, i feel like im missing out on money....

just my guess
I hope so man, i feel like im missing out on money....

go on gdax if you already have a coinbase account unless thats down? its usually instant buys and sells

waves
lisk
firstblood (esports, gaming)

there are others, i have it posted a few pages back.

What platforms can I trade these on? So far the platforms I've heard about kraken, poloniex, bittrex, and jaxx. I know coinbase only allows BTC ETH and LTC. Any suggestions?

you can use credit cards to buy crypto here:

https://changelly.com/

** I don't personally use it, but I have buds that do as well as several reddit users that vouch for this service.  Read up on it, and do you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom