Official Bitcoin Thread

Is Groestl on Binance? Where can I scoop some at fellas? Trying to join the wave. Been a long time lurker on this thread. Took plenty advice and hope on XVG,TRON, and ect. My gains looking nice. Trying to build a better portfolio and continue to do more research on the tech side of these alts. Thanks in advance :nerd::nthat:
Bittrex bro

Only in on BTC and XRP for now. Deciding I if I should pick up some TRX. I been thinking about putting $100 into all of these <$1 coins in hopes that one takes off and gives me some strip club money :lol:

Ok I'm new to this but I'm trynna get down with the cryptocurrency. How do I get down. What do I gotta download? I got 500 I'm trynna put down and eat off, wassup?

Coinbase app? Someone guide me. I don't have patience to read through 500 pages lol

I got you my g

Basically, you download coinbase and link your bank account and or debit card. From there you can buy bitcoin,litecoin, etheruem and bitcoin cash. It takes awhile to get the coins you purchased so you may have a short time before you rcv them

Coinbase creates an individual wallet for you to hold each coin so you can send and receive those same coins.

You don't have to buy a full coin you can buy pieces of a coin like $20 worth if you want.

Now every coin not named bitcoin is considered an "altcoin" Coinbase sales 3 alt coins as I mentioned earlier.

If you want to purchase alt coins not listed on coinbase you can now you have a few options to do that you can use an exchange or services like shapeshift.

You can buy from an exchange a few ways which are called pairings. Btc/eth/tether

Basically you send your ether or bitcoin to an exchange that you sign up for, it will give you a wallet address and you can transfer coins you purchased on coinbase to that exchange and buy "altcoins" they sale.

You can buy tether directly from their app

Some exchanges need kyc info ,some only need your email address.

That's pretty basic, i can go into super detail but I recommend you read alteast the first 200 pages so many gems were dropped for all nters to flourish .

Pro tip since bitcoin fees are dumb crazy, you can buy litecoin transfer it to an exchange sell it for bitcoin th en use the bitcoin to buy alts

I know nothin bout this but are people stil using yall bitcoins to purchase wild crazy **** in the hidden shadows of the web lol?

I buy LTC from coinbase and transfer it to my electric wallet. Am I doing it right or should I just leave em in my coinbase wallet?

I buy LTC from coinbase and transfer it to my electric wallet. Am I doing it right or should I just leave em in my coinbase wallet?

That's correct. You want to keep your purchases on a hard wallet instead of Coinbase.

Assuming an electric wallet is your own wallet, you good.

If feds do a sweep on coinbase today and freeze all activity how you gonna access your litecoin if it's on coinbase?

Assuming an electric wallet is your own wallet, you good.

If feds do a sweep on coinbase today and freeze all activity how you gonna access your litecoin if it's on coinbase?

i pray this happens, i wanna be able to sue for gains i could have theoretically made

@drewsone @SupremeBeing5
@fapmasterjr

I need y’all to drop that market cap / supply knowledge...

Or anyone that knows it well!

A good gauge of where I coin will go is comparing it's potential market cap to Bitcoin. That's why I was telling cats that ripple simply cannot reach the prices they are thinking because it would over take bitcoins market cap. Which is always possible but highly unlikely.

Whenever I evaluate new alt coins, the first thing I look for are the circulating supply and current value. Notice how all the coins from faps list had circulating supplies in the millions. Not billions like some are pushing.

Those coins with that supply have a much higher potential ceiling due to basic math.

At least that's how I understand it :lol:

A good gauge of where I coin will go is comparing it's potential market cap to Bitcoin. That's why I was telling cats that ripple simply cannot reach the prices they are thinking because it would over take bitcoins market cap. Which is always possible but highly unlikely.

Whenever I evaluate new alt coins, the first thing I look for are the circulating supply and current value. Notice how all the coins from faps list had circulating supplies in the millions. Not billions like some are pushing.

Those coins with that supply have a much higher potential ceiling due to basic math.

At least that's how I understand it :lol:

This video basically sums it up.

Back
Top Bottom