Official Bitcoin Thread

I have a question on the wallets. What's the better wallet Trezor or Ledger Nano? It looks like the Nano is available whole the Trezor has a 2 month wait unless you pay an extra $22 to expedite the order.

Basically, is the Trezor worth the higher price than the Ledger Nano?

IMG_0179.PNG
Hi

I missed it.

Edit: nvm.

But from OG Rusty

If you're looking to 14x your initial investment for 2018. I would suggest ETHLEND at the current price. Could possibly see $1.00 in 2018. Just my opinion. Not financial advice.

Here's my thinking on merchants taking Crypto for goods.

Obviously, the merchants are here to make money. So I seriously doubt they are hording the crypto. Meaning, most likely when people are paying for good, the crypto = the current market value, since it fluctuates so much and rapidly , the merchants must be converting the crypto to fiat in the same transaction. This should/will have an effect on how the market goes up and down.

The more merchants taking Crypto the worst the prices are going to get in regards to fluctuation.

Thoughts?

Fap quick q, do you leverage the neo wallet to collect gas or is it best just leave it on inance since they distribute it?

I leave on binance for convenience, but yes...probably best to send to your own wallet. I just haven't had the chance to checkout the official wallet for NEO since my ideal situation is to have one of the HW support it.

I leave on binance for convenience, but yes...probably best to send to your own wallet. I just haven't had the chance to checkout the official wallet for NEO since my ideal situation is to have one of the HW support it.

I believe the ledger nano S supports NEO now, but idk if you get GAS generated from that. You may have to look into that

Actually found it for you:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/ledger-is-now-supporting-neo-gas-claiming-question.11011/

Back
Top Bottom