Official Bitcoin Thread

Honestly I had my chances to get Rich of this and got scared mainly because of the encrypting and wallet crap and the risk of getting your coins stolen

I believed in bitcoins when they were essentially worth pennies

Oh well

ways to store your coins securely nowadays are plenty.

e.g. ($100)

I think it's reached its capactiy

i'll just leave this here. When will u guys learn to invest in something and not just let ur money sit in the bank to get micro pennies return?! Ive been telling u last weeks and you all couldve flourished, but instead u doubt and doubt.

We are at $1000, next stop ATH...then 2k.

most people don't realize the long-term dynamics of deflationary (BTC) vs. inflationary (USD) currencies let alone how bitcoin works and why it's useful - why it's valuable. Watershed moment seems to be imminent however.
:nerd:

Last edited:
My only issue with investing initially was people getting their coins stolen and issues converting the coins to cash.

Have those issues been resolved?

Yes. Its open-source code is constantly updated like an OS. Bitcoin itself has never been hacked.

Yes. Its open-source code is constantly updated like an OS. Bitcoin itself has never been hacked.
CORRECT....only exchanges have been hacked.  Just think outside the box, its like when a bank gets robbed...do u blame the fiat?  Everyone needs to quit blaming bitcoin for any negativity, it is only a positive currency/resource

I do a lot of my business transactions in BTC so it's good to see my BTC wallet steadily growing 
smokin.gif

Where were you at $240 though? It's irresponsible to preach to ignorant investors about something that's quintupled.

Same, what wallet are you using? I'm thinking of getting a hardware wallet as my holdings increase.
@AmericanGenius

get the nano ledger s. it can secure ur bitcoin as well as ethereum.  as for online, i only go with legitimate places where u secure your seed/passphrase (Jaxx Wallet).  Everything is stored client side, no central point of failure...they provide a 12 word backup phrase as well as PIN to do any transactions. check them out here:

jaxx.io

Last edited:

@AmericanGenius

get the nano ledger s. it can secure ur bitcoin as well as ethereum.  as for online, i only go with legitimate places where u secure your seed/passphrase (Jaxx Wallet).  Everything is stored client side, no central point of failure...they provide a 12 word backup phrase as well as PIN to do any transactions. check them out here:

jaxx.io
I'm using Mycelium which is pretty similar for my online wallet, will look into buying the nano ledger though. I've heard good things about it.

Welp just bought $980 worth. Might be another set tomorrow, I shall see.

Last edited:
Contemplating whether to hold on or cash out, what are you guys thinking? I got a little over 12 right now that 1164 rate is tempting

Back
Top Bottom