Official Bitcoin Thread

Them ICX walls are crumbling.. and all I can do is watch because I don't know if I wanna jump in right now :lol::smh:

I'm sitting here with a bag full of ltc making nada.

I'm about to sell a few, where do I go?

Team LTC Hodl. ETH have the stage until the fork.

Buy while it’s cheap. It will hit $400 before it will run off again plus 20 percent!

Our time is coming for that damn $1k

I think there is a shift from **** coins to solid technology coming real soon

Last edited:
Can't stop won't stop * Diddy shakes *
Screenshot_2018-01-09-12-00-49.png

My current portfolio w/ small explanations:
I invest mostly in platforms, while single coins may succeed or fail, entire ecosystems on a platform are unlikely to crumble.
Long (6months+):
ETH - My ride or die, gave me 1000%+ returns since I got in in June. It gives consistent gains and is the platform of choice. Great tech, great team, known issues with scalability. ETH is supposed to have hard forks in 2018 (will most likely get free coin of the fork(s)).
Neo- Just released there first ICO in October, new ICOs weekly-monthly now in 2018. RPX is on NEO. Neo produces GAS, which you can sell if you please. GAS price continues to go up and scale. There is a 100mil max supply of NEO.
ICX- Launching platform this month with a ceremony. If you're a short term trader, buy before, and sell after the ceremony where it will surely be pumped prior. Great up and coming project. The "Neo of Korea"
VEN- One of my only non-"platforms". Fixes counterfeiting/fakes w/ blockchain technology, will produce THOR after rebranding this month. (rebrandings have a pump for you in for the quick buck).

Speculative or shorter term:
DBC- on Neo blockchain, very nerdy project that will launch a platform that reduces costs of AI tech significantly. 6 Billion invested by NEO iirc, won 1st place in SMP2017, man-machine dialogue evaluation competition with 30+ Chinese teams competing. I got in last month and have 6x my initial investment.
DRGN- Disney supported platform that is working on a platform just for business use, ICOs coming out soon on DRGN.
ADA- The lottery ticket. There team is basically taking Ethereum as their base and attempting to fix the scalability issue and tackle all problems with ETH. As of now they have very little actual product, but if they can do what they say they're going to do... WILL moon.

Last edited:
Found a huge pump and dump group on Discord. As predicted, there's levels and they want you to refer their link to get elevated status and I guess sooner notifications. They're doing one on the 12th, going to stay tuned

Bitconnect X ICO starts on Jan 10. It will be a coin and exchange. Exchange will have fiat to btc.
Might use some house money to buy in.

Found a huge pump and dump group on Discord. As predicted, there's levels and they want you to refer their link to get elevated status and I guess sooner notifications. They're doing one on the 12th, going to stay tuned

Pretty sure i’m in the same one. They pumped NAV on binance this past sunday. Everything seemed sketchy, most ppl lost money unless you’re top ranked.

KIN looks very interesting.

1*E8YI6BTv5IV5ViUzFpBvbg.gif

First Kin Earn and Spend Experiences Live in Kik

Dec 18, 2017
Today, we launched the first Kin earn and spend experiences inside of Kik (what we’ve been calling IPLv2). A few things to note:

• This experience is limited to 10,000 Kik power users. Because of scalability challenges with Ethereum — CryptoKitties actually impacted this launch — we are planning to roll out product slowly to our userbase in a way that won’t negatively affect user experience.
    • This experience is entirely on-chain, and all transactions will be logged on the Ethereum blockchain.
    • Kik will initially be subsidizing transaction fees.
    • This product is being pushed to users 18+. In the short-term, we will first rollout Kin to users who are 18+ (18+ users comprise two-thirds of our userbase). Long-term, we plan to have Kin accessible to all Kik users (and other digital services beyond Kik).
Users will have a Kin wallet, which will be introduced by the Kik Team bot (more details on the onboarding flow here). There will be two earn opportunities (stickers and polls) and one spend experience (stickers). One brand that will be involved in the poll earning opportunities is Sperry.

If you have feedback or you think you have the next big Kin idea, please let us know in our community channels — Reddit, Telegram, and Twitter. And for more on the design aspects of IPLv2, please check out this blog post by our design team.

Back
Top Bottom