Official Bitcoin Thread

Nvm....not gonna fill this space with dumb bickering...let’s all continue to flourish.

Last edited:
629B8974-7A93-4B65-B3F1-E65490599AD6.gif
Me right now with my LtC bag...

This is interesting ....

In America, the internet is available. You can google things, you can find opinions of people you dont agree with. In China, you can't. You've got to VPN, and those get smoked constantly.. and put you at risk.
Little Justin has a solution. I underestimated him. This is a global play by Jack Ma and Justin Sun to decentralize content in China.
Think about it.. the BFC is a NAS.. so what.. oh wait, what if.. we put VIDEO into the blockchain. Then.. you put the blockchain validator on the NAS.. where does the video live?? Yep.. its now a little CDN node. So you can watch the content by paying tron tokens to view blockchain content, but you can also SERVE that blockchain content to OTHER people.
So.. China hasn't figured this out. But I have. Justin and Jack just changed censorship in China, and there will be no way PRC can stop them. Before, you pull off content by ordering the provider to turn off their network access.. Now, you have 511,000 individual nodes.. try to take THAT offline.
Clever Chinese man.. they always find a way. That's why China is keeping it down, they are loading up before this is understood. They really did do something, and you guys are worried about ICO whitepapers.. lol.. get on a plane and investigate the WORLD if you want to make sense of any of this.
Respect little jbizzle........”

Back
Top Bottom