Official Bitcoin Thread

Man it's hard to put much stock into a post by a guy calling Justin Sun little jbizzle

But keep the positive pub coming so I can cash out

All the new money coming in.. I'd be shocked if NEO weren't at or very close to 1k by then

reddit is a funny place. shill central.

CTO of a major tech company took his time out to write that entire piece for a crypto he has no ties to? :lol:

What in the world is "bitcoin god" (GOD)?

Its on kucoin, thought it was a typo or i was reading bitcoin gold wrong til i scrolled down and bitcoin gold was below.

:lol: and one of his other video is trx is going to be $1 next week and that was a week ago. is he the white hype man version of justin sun?

He's just a bro trying to recoup his losses :lol:

TRX caught hella bodies at .28 cents.. wouldn't be shocked if he were one of them

Had a couple NTers in here talmbout TRX hitting 5 by summer :rofl::smh::smh:

$5 looked great and long term hold looked great but oh well, riding trx till the wheels fall off or take off, got in cheap didn’t invest that much anyway, praying for the miracle in a few years

I gotta say, whoever rode it to .30 and at the very least cut theur bags off at .25 A HELL OF A COME UP!

is there a way to not have to manually put in your transactions in Delta? still deciding between that or Blockfolio.

Coinbase is taking long to accept my USD deposit of normal cash:smh:

All noob here still.

I sold half of my XVG and bought more APPC 10 hours ago. This coin will jump as soon as cmc updates the circulation and market cap. (They recently did a token burn cutting down the supply to almost 1/3 of its original number.)

I probably have THE worst TRX history.

I bought a ton Dec 28 Manila time and sold it 23 hours later RIGHT BEFORE it spiked to its ATH. Re bought and re sold it again 3 times since. Now I'm down $750 on it instead of being up $13,000 at one point. :lol:

D3C00E42-DB1D-49FE-9453-F1506A130B19.gif
Ltc got me like

Highest long term potential between KCS, BNB or XRB. I’m torn between them and can’t decide which one to dump into. Am I missing something on any of these?

Back
Top Bottom