Official Bitcoin Thread

We been dipping hard at night for the last few weeks. And the gains are that much better.

This could be because of the South Korea news. And it could also be because enough is enough with this **** coins being shilled.

I hope everyone is taking advantage...

Because on when Wall street gets paid..

LTC still going to be in the red tho..

do you really think wall street would make such a big impact on this stuff? i mean im all for it but just tryna rationalize.

i guess we shall see soon lol :nerd:

XRP is tempting... I think it can go lower..

I needs me a Snow Beach Black out pullover!!!

Look at the power of BTC you can just Day trade the chip off that sucker all day long and make $$$

That's the power right now, who knows what'll happen when ALL COINS ARE MINED

we'll be in BTC Apocalypse

do you really think wall street would make such a big impact on this stuff? i mean im all for it but just tryna rationalize.

i guess we shall see soon lol :nerd:

Personally I don’t see it. But hope I’m wrong. We’re talking about Wall Street execs right? They don’t wait for payday to make investments, they’re sitting on M’s. they don’t work at Applebees

key thing is to find the bottom.

Cycle_of_Market_Emotions.jpg

Unloaded all of my ICX after that South Korea news I saw my gains drop to 40% lol I sold the rest of my XVG too before my gains disappear.

I'm all in on APPC now!

This has been the worst dip holy... almost my entire portfolio is gone

Attachments

• Mother-Of-God.jpg
    Mother-Of-God.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
Holy ****ing ****.
Big big big dip. Keeps dipping.

Serious.... Sell or hold? What yall doin?
Why on Earth would you sell? If you ain't believe in crypto in the first place, then why invest.

Fundamentals have not changed. Technology hasn't changed. It's not going anywhere

Back
Top Bottom